Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeFairytale is knockin on the door! EmptyFairytale is knockin on the door! Portal10GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Trying out different looks for the forum. Feel free to leave suggestions! - Huklebuc

Fairytale is knockin on the door!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Fairytale
LoD Newbie
Fairytale

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-05-02

Character sheet
AE Character(Main): Fairytale

Fairytale is knockin on the door! Empty
PostSubject: Fairytale is knockin on the door!   Fairytale is knockin on the door! EmptyFri May 02, 2008 8:35 pm

Thats my ingame name, Fairytale. You will at first come to know me as DMs girlfriend, was him that asked me to try out this game. I do like to play computergames and other console games, mostly PS and Nintendo.

I do have dyslexia, so my swedish spelling is hard enough.. English? Well Im asking my bf to write down what I say in this introduction..

Im a fairytale fanatic irl so thats where my name come from, fits well with the type of game too. Smile Roleplaying games is nothing new to me, I do like tabletops games (Vampire Dark Ages and Dungeons and Dragons for example) but MMORPGs such as AE is completly new to me. AE will be my first (and ONLY mark my words! a quote from my bf.. hehe..).

Its hard to come up with stuff out of the thin air to tell you. Im sure Ill see you all in game soon so just ask me as you see me. Smile If my english is screwed its only because of my dyslexia so keep that in mind..

And oh...... Im reeeeeeaaaaally sorry *cough* that Ive kept your precious Dragonmaster *cough* from the game for so long.. Really *cough* sorry.. Razz Wink

Yours (but only DMs ofc) truly,

//Fairytale
Back to top Go down
Dragonmaster
LoD Leader

Number of posts : 911
Registration date : 2008-01-16

Character sheet
AE Character(Main): Dragonmaster

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale is knockin on the door!   Fairytale is knockin on the door! EmptyFri May 02, 2008 8:40 pm

Oh god oh god have mercy... What did I do!? What did I do??? Now when SHE is in the game IWG will probably close it down ASAP!

Razz

Nah... Welcome to the wonderfull world of Dransik my precious pearl.. Smile Very much welcome.

(heheheh.......... hehehehee.......)
Back to top Go down
Relie
LoD Scout
Relie

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2008-01-14

Character sheet
AE Character(Main): Relie

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale is knockin on the door!   Fairytale is knockin on the door! EmptySun May 04, 2008 2:11 pm

Very nice to meet you Fairytale! I look forward to getting to know you!

As for keeping DM away from the game, that is just as much his choice as it was yours. You didn't tie him down and keep him away from the game...... wait.. did you?? hehehehehe

I am very happy you decided to join us and look foward to seeing you in game!

If you need help with anything, just ask one of us. And our Mom (lilwing) will make sure you are completely stocked up with everything you need.

Welcome to AE - and of course LoD! As if there would be another home for you!

*hugs*
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/dhall2371

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale is knockin on the door!   Fairytale is knockin on the door! EmptySun May 04, 2008 3:24 pm

nice to meet you and can't wait to hang lol any way hope ya like the game and can't wait to see ya and as far as keeping dm from game like relie said it was just as much his choice as yours and i think that he enjoys it tho lol any ummmmmmmm my mind is not all here cause i just woke up and im not thinking right first thing in the morning needs coffee but hope ya like the game yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Smile
Back to top Go down
lilwing
LoD Mom
lilwing

Number of posts : 327
Registration date : 2008-01-14

Character sheet
AE Character(Main): lilwing

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale is knockin on the door!   Fairytale is knockin on the door! EmptyMon May 05, 2008 4:12 am

HI Fairytale...*smiles*

I'm lilwing and again, I am SO happy you have chosen to come share the game with us. Dragon is a sweetie for sure and he has been sorely missed.....((HUK is missed too)) and a bunch of others. In the meantime, the ones who are still here on a regular basis are ALL most awesome people.

Dyslexia? Not a problem.....takes all kinds to make the world go round sugar...and dyslexia only makes you more unique...and to me, unique is a good thing!

You have dragon bring you to the house when you get to the mainland....We will see you have what you need and then some.

Fairytale and Dragon....comin into the game more often!!!! YAAAYYYYYYYY!!!!!!

***does an old blind lady happy happy joy joy dance****
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/imjaide
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale is knockin on the door!   Fairytale is knockin on the door! Empty

Back to top Go down

Fairytale is knockin on the door!
Page 1 of 1