Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hometo every one please read this includeing  x aribeth x this is very important and would like to know Emptyto every one please read this includeing  x aribeth x this is very important and would like to know Portal10GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Trying out different looks for the forum. Feel free to leave suggestions! - Huklebuc

to every one please read this includeing x aribeth x this is very important and would like to know

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

to every one please read this includeing  x aribeth x this is very important and would like to know Empty
PostSubject: to every one please read this includeing x aribeth x this is very important and would like to know   to every one please read this includeing  x aribeth x this is very important and would like to know EmptyThu May 22, 2008 1:04 am

Ok first let me say my spelling is not that best so please go with me on this

Ok I had a hard time sleeping last night because of a question that was asked and some words that was mentioned. x ARIBETH x had joined a guild and had asked me if I was mad at her. I told her no then she signed off. There is a miss under standings that as happened somewhere and for her to say this had bugged me. I have never really been mad at anyone pissed yes but that different “but mad no” and for ari to ask me this had me confused.
Why would I be mad at “someone that like with others?” I considered a dear friend to me first and most. I have asked around and “it seems to me” and my facts that no one is mad at her for joining another guild why she would think this I wouldn’t understand “but to my fact and asking” no one is mad at you ari. The thing is when I”m tired and can't sleep I know something is wrong and to have asked me this when I said no and then just sign off was a surprise to me and it really had me going. I even asked barok and mist and worc. If there was a misunderstanding please forgive me, I am not mad and I don't think anyone else is either hun “but if so please do state in a reply” because I would like to know and I’m sure everyone has there days and some simple mis understanding can lead to a wrong and hurt feelings this I know.

I AM NOT MAD X ARIBETH X

PLEASE FORGIVE ME IF YOU THINK I AM OR IF I HAD WORDED SOMETHING WRONG WHEN YOU ASKED ME.

To get my point across “mis under standings happen.” And if I said something to make a misunderstanding happen please feel free to tell me other wise I am not mad and as to me asking some of guild members they didn't seem mad either. But I’m sure if they are I would like to know and so would you hugs ya and all here.

Last edited by loganata on Thu May 22, 2008 2:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
lilwing
LoD Mom
lilwing

Number of posts : 327
Registration date : 2008-01-14

Character sheet
AE Character(Main): lilwing

to every one please read this includeing  x aribeth x this is very important and would like to know Empty
PostSubject: Re: to every one please read this includeing x aribeth x this is very important and would like to know   to every one please read this includeing  x aribeth x this is very important and would like to know EmptyThu May 22, 2008 1:32 am

Okay, after speaking with Logan about the above post, I understand a bit more than what I did just reading it.

From what I gathered, aribeth has joined a guild....guild "di"

Aribeth mentioned something to Logan that she felt some would be angry with her because she joined a different guild.

We all know this is just plain silly. If anything, we wish her well with the guild she has chosen...

Sounds like a big misunderstanding on ari's part, because I truly can't see anyone in LoD being angry with her for joining a guild.

Thank goodness it is nothing MAJOR. *smiles*
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/imjaide
Dragonmaster
LoD Leader

Number of posts : 911
Registration date : 2008-01-16

Character sheet
AE Character(Main): Dragonmaster

PostSubject: Re: to every one please read this includeing x aribeth x this is very important and would like to know   to every one please read this includeing  x aribeth x this is very important and would like to know EmptyThu May 22, 2008 3:28 pm

Now Im confused... Why would anyone be mad at Ari because she choose to be in a different guild than LoD? She left LoD months ago.
Back to top Go down
lilwing
LoD Mom
lilwing

Number of posts : 327
Registration date : 2008-01-14

Character sheet
AE Character(Main): lilwing

PostSubject: Re: to every one please read this includeing x aribeth x this is very important and would like to know   to every one please read this includeing  x aribeth x this is very important and would like to know EmptyThu May 22, 2008 4:25 pm

like I said...hadda be a misunderstanding on ari's part that she would think anyone would be angry with her.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/imjaide

PostSubject: Re: to every one please read this includeing x aribeth x this is very important and would like to know   to every one please read this includeing  x aribeth x this is very important and would like to know EmptyFri May 23, 2008 2:52 am

she seemed fine today even talk to me and mist hunted with us too so i think it was a miss understanding but any way how is everyone feeling and how was every ones day ok here hugs all around and behave ya'll
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: to every one please read this includeing x aribeth x this is very important and would like to know   to every one please read this includeing  x aribeth x this is very important and would like to know Empty

Back to top Go down

to every one please read this includeing x aribeth x this is very important and would like to know
Page 1 of 1