Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Homefun facts....... Emptyfun facts....... Portal10GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Trying out different looks for the forum. Feel free to leave suggestions! - Huklebuc

fun facts.......

Go down 
+3
Dragonmaster
Relie
lilwing
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
lilwing
LoD Mom
lilwing

Number of posts : 327
Registration date : 2008-01-14

Character sheet
AE Character(Main): lilwing

fun facts....... Empty
PostSubject: fun facts.......   fun facts....... EmptyWed Jan 16, 2008 8:50 am

Weird Things You Never Knew!! (But do now!)

A shrimp's heart is in its head.

The "sixth sick sheik's sixth sheep's sick" is said to be the toughest
tongue twister in the English language.

Rats multiply so quickly that in 18 months, two rats could have over a million descendants. (thank GOD for de-con)

Wearing headphones for just an hour will increase the bacteria in your ear by 700 times. (wonderful fact considering I wear one earphone while working for hours!)

In every episode of Seinfeld there is a Superman somewhere.

A duck's quack doesn't echo, and no one knows why.

Most lipstick contains fish scales. (Yuk) !!

Like fingerprints, everyone's tongue print is different.

If you sneeze too hard, you can fracture a rib. If you try to suppress a sneeze, you can rupture a blood vessel in your head or neck and die.

If you keep your eyes open by force, they can pop out.

In a study of 200,000 ostriches over a period of 80 years, no one
reported a single case where an ostrich buried its head in the sand.

It is physically impossible for pigs to look up into the sky.

A pregnant goldfish is called a twit.

More than 50% of the people in the world have never made or received a telephone call.

Horses can't vomit.

Butterflies taste with their feet.

In 10 minutes, a hurricane releases more energy than all of the world's nuclear weapons combined.

On average, 100 people choke to death on ballpoint pens every year.

On average people fear spiders more than they do death.

Ninety percent of New York City cabbies are recently arrived immigrants.

Thirty-five percent of the people who use personal ads for dating are
already married.

Elephants are the only animals that can't jump.

Only one person in two billion will live to be 116 or older.

It's possible to lead a cow upstairs...but not downstairs.

Women blink nearly twice as much as men.

It's physically impossible for you to lick your elbow.
(Don't even try it) !!

The Main Library at Indiana University sinks over an inch every year
because when it was built, engineers failed to o take into account the
weight of all the books that would occupy the building.

A snail can sleep for three years.

No word in the English language rhymes with "MONTH."

Our eyes are always the same size from birth, but our nose and ears never stop growing.

The electric chair was invented by a dentist.

All polar bears are left handed.

In ancient Egypt , priests plucked EVERY hair from their bodies, including their eyebrows and eyelashes.

An ostrich's eye is bigger than its brain.

TYPEWRITER is the longest word that can be made using the letters only on one row of the keyboard.

"Go," is the shortest complete sentence in the English language.

If Barbie were life-size, her measurements would be 39-23-33. She would stand seven feet, two inches tall.

A crocodile cannot stick its tongue out.

The cigarette lighter was invented before the match.

Americans on average eat 18 acres of pizza every day.

Almost everyone who reads this email will try to lick their elbow.
(This person did not try, but thought about it) !

Don't forget to pass these weird facts on to everyone you know.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/imjaide
Relie
LoD Scout
Relie

Number of posts : 91

Character sheet
AE Character(Main): Relie

fun facts....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: fun facts.......   fun facts....... EmptyWed Jan 16, 2008 1:29 pm

ewwwwwwwww!!! I knew there was a reason why I don't wear lipstick!!!!!!

LOL!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/dhall2371
lilwing
LoD Mom
lilwing

Character sheet

fun facts....... Empty
PostSubject: The african naked-mole rat...   fun facts....... EmptyFri Jan 25, 2008 8:20 am

This little animal really exists!

It's called a Naked Mole-Rat, from Africa ..

fun facts....... Rat10

So if you are having a bad day and feeling sorry for yourself,
Remember:

Going through life is hard enough,
but to go through life looking like a dick with buck teeth must be horrible

My father emailed this to me...I had to laugh when I saw it...If you look closely (I hadda use the Zoomtext program) you can see its little feet...
Back to top Go down
Dragonmaster
LoD Leader

Number of posts : 911
Registration date : 2008-01-16

Character sheet
AE Character(Main): Dragonmaster

fun facts....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: fun facts.......   fun facts....... EmptyFri Jan 25, 2008 7:49 pm

Aww.... Why does everyone has to pick on me??? Sad Sad

Wink
Back to top Go down
lilwing
LoD Mom
lilwing

Character sheet

fun facts....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: fun facts.......   fun facts....... EmptySun Apr 13, 2008 1:05 am

OKAY--FOR ALL YOU YOUNGIN'S OUT THERE!! READ ON and LOOK HOW LUCKY YOU FOLKS HAVE BEEN and then, be just a little SAD that life is not this way again.

HOW OLD IS GRANDPA ?

Stay with this -- the answer is at the end. It will blow you away.

One evening a grandson was talking to his grandfather about current events.

The grandson asked his grandfather what he thought about the shootings at schools, the computer age, and just things in general.

The Grandfather replied, 'Well, let me think a minute. I was born before:television, penicillin, polio shots,
frozen foods, Xerox, contact lenses, Frisbees and the pill,

There were no: credit cards, laser beams or ball-point pens.

Man had not invented: pantyhose, air conditioners, dishwashers, clothes dryers, and the clothes were hung out to dry in the fresh air and man hadn't yet walked on the moon.

Your Grandmother and I got married first, . . . and then lived together.

Every family had a father and a mother.

Until I was 25, I called every man older than me, 'Sir'.

And after I turned 25, I still called policemen and every man with a title, 'Sir.'

We were before gay-rights, computer-dating, dual careers, daycare, centers, and group therapy.

Our lives were governed by the Ten Commandments, good judgment, and common sense.

We were taught to know the difference between right and wrong and to stand up and take responsibility for our actions.

Serving your country was a privilege; living in this country was a bigger privilege.

We thought fast food was what people ate during Lent.

Having a meaningful relationship meant getting along with your cousins.

Draft dodgers were people who closed their front doors when the evening breeze started.

Time-sharing meant time the family spent together in the evenings and weekends-not purchasing condominiums.

We never heard of FM radios, tape decks, CDs, electric typewriters, yogurt, or guys wearing earrings.

We listened to the Big Bands, Jack Benny, and the President's speeches on our radios.

And I don't ever remember any kid blowing his brains out listening to Tommy Dorsey.

If you saw anything with "Made in Japan" it, it was junk.

The term "making out" refered to how you did on your school exam.

Pizza Hut, McDonald's and instant coffee were unheard of.

We had 5 & 10-cent stores where you could actually buy things for 5 and 10 cents.

Ice-cream cones, phone calls, rides on a streetcar and a Pepsi were all a nickel.

And if you didn't want to splurge, you could spend your nickel on enough stamps to mail 1 letter and 2 postcards.

You could buy a new Chevy Coupe for $600, . . . but who could afford one ? Too bad, because gas was 11 cents a gallon.

In my day: grass was mowed, coke was a cold drink, pot was something your mother cooked in and rock music was your grandmother's lullaby.

Aids' were helpers in the Principal's office, chip meant a piece of wood, hardware was found in a hardware store and software wasn't even a word.

And we were the last generation to actually believe that a lady needed a husband to have a baby.

No wonder people call us "old and confused" and say there is a generation gap... and how old do you think I am?

I bet you have this old man in mind...you are in for a shock !

Read on to see -- pretty scary if you think about it and pretty sad at the same time.

Are you ready ?????

This man would be only 59 years old
Back to top Go down

fun facts....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: fun facts.......   fun facts....... EmptySun Apr 13, 2008 12:16 pm

you are right lil alot has changed since then but some for the better some for the worse you never know whats new this world is going to come up with so you have to be on your toes ready for this change hehe
Back to top Go down
lilwing
LoD Mom
lilwing

Character sheet

fun facts....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: fun facts.......   fun facts....... EmptyWed Apr 30, 2008 12:47 am

FOR THOSE OF US WHO STRUGGLE WITH LIFE....

In April, Maya Angelou was interviewed by Oprah on her 70+ birthday. Oprah asked her what she thought of growing older.
And, there on television, she said it was "exciting." Regarding body changes, she said there were many, occurring every day...like her breasts. They seem to be in a race to see which will reach her waist, first.

The audience laughed so hard they cried. She is such a simple and honest woman, with so much wisdom in her words!

Maya Angelou said this:
"I've learned that no matter what happens, or how bad it seems today, life does go on, and it will be better tomorrow."
"I've learned that you can tell a lot about a person by the way he/she handles these three things: a rainy day, lost luggage, and tangled Christmas tree lights.""I've learned that regardless of your relationship with your parents, you'll miss them when they're gone from your life."
"I've learned that making a "living" is not the same thing as "making a life."
"I've learned that life sometimes gives you a second chance."

"I've learned that you shouldn't go through life with a catcher's mitt on both hands; you need to be able to throw some things back."

"I've learned that whenever I decide something with an open heart, I usually make the right decision."

"I've learned that even when I have pains, I don't have to be one."

"I've learned that every day you should reach out and touch someone. People love a warm hug, or just a friendly pat on the back."

"I've learned that I still have a lot to learn."
"I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel."
Back to top Go down

fun facts....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: fun facts.......   fun facts....... EmptyWed Apr 30, 2008 12:59 am

so true but in time people do forget and learn from there mistakes and life takes a throw at ya hit it back 10 times harder and suck it up
Back to top Go down
Dragonmaster
LoD Leader

Character sheet

fun facts....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: fun facts.......   fun facts....... EmptyWed Apr 30, 2008 12:56 pm

Life sometimes gives you a second chance? Anyone got that chance?

*raises hand*
Back to top Go down
lilwing
LoD Mom
lilwing

Character sheet

fun facts....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: fun facts.......   fun facts....... EmptyWed Apr 30, 2008 2:19 pm

*smiles quietly as she raises her hand** I had a second chance...in many ways...
Back to top Go down
lilwing
LoD Mom
lilwing

Character sheet

fun facts....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: fun facts.......   fun facts....... EmptyTue May 06, 2008 1:51 pm

The History of 'APRONS'
I don't think our kids know what an apron is.

The principal use of Grandma's apron was to protect the dress underneath, but along with that, it served as a potholder for removing hot pans from the oven.

It was wonderful for drying children's tears, and on occasion was even used for cleaning out dirty ears.

From the chicken coop, the apron was used for carrying eggs, fussy chicks, and sometimes half-hatched eggs to be finished in the warming oven.

When company came, those aprons were ideal hiding places for shy kids.
And when the weather was cold, grandma wrapped it around her arms.

Those big old aprons wiped many a perspiring brow, bent over the hot wood stove.

Chips and kindling wood were brought into the kitchen in that apron.

From the garden, it carried all sorts of vegetables.
After the peas had been shelled, it carried out the hulls.

In the fall, the apron was used to bring in apples that had fallen from the trees.

When unexpected company drove up the road, it was surprising how much furniture that old apron could dust in a matter of seconds.

When dinner was ready, Grandma walked out onto the porch, waved her apron, and the men knew it was time to come in from the fields to dinner.

It will be a long time before someone invents something that will replace that "old-time apron" that served so many purposes.

REMEMBER: Grandma used to set her hot baked apple pies on the window sill to cool. Her granddaughters set theirs on the window sill to thaw.
They would go crazy now trying to figure out how many germs was on that apron. I don't think I ever caught anything from an Apron.
Back to top Go down
lilwing
LoD Mom
lilwing

Character sheet

fun facts....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: fun facts.......   fun facts....... EmptyThu May 08, 2008 1:17 am

Okay, not necessarily FUN facts...but, to me, it is interesting stuff....now ya'll know what makes my mind jump...*grins* Just a bit of light reading and I will understand if Relie is the only other person who finds it interesting...*smiles*

7 Deadliest Diseases in History

Quality Health News

A plague that wipes out 25 million people in three years. A disease that kills its victims within hours of the symptoms appearing. A flu that makes its sufferers turn blue before drowning in their own lungs.
It sounds like the stuff of science-fiction movies, but for centuries, these horrid diseases were very real (in fact, some of them could still post a threat today). What are they? Read on as we uncover the seven deadliest diseases in history.

1. Smallpox. By some accounts, smallpox is considered to have killed more people than any other infectious disease. However, thanks to the discovery of the smallpox vaccine, the last known naturally contracted case of the disease was in 1977, according to the World Health Organization (WHO). During its deadliest years, this highly contagious disease killed as many of 30 percent of people who contracted it. Those who survived were often blinded or marked with deep scars. Despite its eradication, smallpox may still pose a threat today, if released as a biological weapon.

2. Spanish Flu: In 1918, the so-called Spanish flu struck quickly and catastrophically. The first reports of the illness came from Spain, but it affected countries around the globe. Some experts put the death toll for that single year as high as 50 million people worldwide. Patients usually took on a bluish hue hours before dying, most likely due to insufficient oxygen. Autopsies revealed that their lungs filled with fluid, causing a drowning-like death. Unlike most types of influenza, which hit children and the elderly hardest, this strain proved deadly even for young adults. Scientists continue to study the Spanish flu to this day, trying to determine exactly what made it so deadly and if it could happen again.

3. The Black Plague. Also known as the black death, this is the plague that kept coming back. At its most deadly, the black plague is thought to have killed 25 million people in Europe--about a third of the population--from 1347 to 1350. The high death toll from the black plague, so named for the black boils it left on the body, is believed to have actually been a result of three similar illnesses: bubonic, septicaemic, and pneumonic plagues. The scourge swept through Europe, killing millions more, on other occasions throughout the next several centuries. However, in no instance did its severity match that of the black death of the mid-14th century.

4. Tuberculosis. The 1905 Nobel Prize in Medicine went to Robert Koch for "his investigations and discoveries" relating to tuberculosis (TB), according to the Nobel Foundation. However, more than 100 years later, TB still kills nearly 2 million people a year and is ranked as the eighth leading cause of death worldwide by the WHO. Symptoms including severe coughing, fever, chills, and fatigue. People with weakened immune systems are especially susceptible to TB; in fact, it's the number-one killer of AIDS patients. In 2007, Andrew Speaker, an Atlanta lawyer and TB patient, made headlines for flying from Europe to Canada, despite being instructed not to do so for fear of infecting fellow passengers.

5. Malaria. Caused by a parasite and transmitted when a person is bitten by an infected mosquito, Malaria remains a serious problem in parts of Africa, although it has been nearly eradicated in the United States. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), more than 1 million people die from it annually, and as many as 500 million people are infected each year. The flulike symptoms appear after 10 to 15 days after being bitten. Malaria can be treated with medication, if caught soon enough.

6. Ebola. This virus is a relatively new deadly disease that has been known to kill up to 90 percent of its victims. It first appeared in 1976, in Sudan and Zaire. It can be transmitted from person to person or by handling materials from an infected animal. Its early symptoms include fever, headache, backache, vomiting, and diarrhea; eventually it can cause inflammation and swelling of nearly all major organs. Most people die from shock, when their bodies stop getting enough blood flow.

7. Cholera. Cases of cholera are rare today, due to advancements in water treatment and sewage systems. However, in the 19th and even early 20th centuries, cholera epidemics struck several times. The disease, which is characterized by watery diarrhea, can kill a healthy person as soon as two to three hours after the onset of symptoms, though it usually takes several days. Although cholera is still present today in parts of the world that have been ravaged by war or famine, it generally doesn't pose a problem when clean water and proper sanitation is available. A vaccine, which lasts for up to six months, is available for people traveling to areas where cholera may be a concern, though some experts question its necessity and effectiveness.

Copyright © 2008 MTS Corp. All rights reserved.
Back to top Go down
Relie
LoD Scout
Relie

Character sheet

fun facts....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: fun facts.......   fun facts....... EmptyThu May 08, 2008 2:30 am

Interesting fun facts Mom!

Here's another one for you on TB

Did you know that TB was known as 'Consumption' because the disease 'consumes' those who have it? Also, Doc Holiday died from TB. They use to have special 'sanitoria' for TB patients to go to for care. Basically trying to isolate them from the rest of the public.

TB is one of the things I feared the most while training as a medic. You see, the HIV virus is killed pretty quickly with proper sterilization techniques, and the pathologen that causes HIV dies when the blood or bodily fluids is dry. Hep B unfortunately can be reactivated when the blood is rewet either with water or a cleanser, but again, it's killed pretty easily with proper sterilization and of course, protection.

TB on the can be a silent 'catch'. The person coughing on you may or may not know they have TB, thus increasing your risk of contracting it. And as a medic or any healthcare worker, once you contract it, you can't work with the public anymore. You are considered a hazard yourself. When I was in training and working with the public, we were required to be tested at least 1 time per year. Every 6 months if there was an active case of TB discovered within our county.

As for Malaria.... one of the most effective ways to block that is with DEET. Unfortunately DEET received a bad name and for the longest time, you couldn't find it. It's starting to make a come back because they have found that other products don't seem to work as well... and Lime Disease (caused by deer ticks) and of course West Nile Virus (a type of encephalitis caused by those pesky skeeters also) cases are on the rise. There is a reported 20,000 cases of Lime Disease and 100,000 case of encephalitis to the CDC every year.

In our area, we have seen cases of West Nile encephalitis in the past couple of years. Normally a few cases in the state. There are many people who don't think about items in their yard that collect water that are the perfect skeeter breeding grounds - animal outside water bowls, buckets, kids toys, tires, basically anything that can hold water for an extended period of time that's not treated with chemicals (a pool is treated and the skeeter eggs can't survive in a properly chlorinated poor).

Thanks for sharing Mom! And you're correct.. I did find it an interesting read!

Of course.. I couldn't help but throw my 50 cents in the mix too!
Back to top Go down
Relie
LoD Scout
Relie

Character sheet

fun facts....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: fun facts.......   fun facts....... EmptyThu May 08, 2008 2:33 am

Dragonmaster wrote:
Life sometimes gives you a second chance? Anyone got that chance?

*raises hand*

*raises hand*

Many second chances here
Back to top Go down
lilwing
LoD Mom
lilwing

Character sheet

fun facts....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: fun facts.......   fun facts....... EmptyThu May 08, 2008 4:16 am

YAY RELIE!!!!!!!!

I have asked huk to move those two posts to a different thread just for medical stuff for us to play with...FINALLY someone interested in medical stuff....but then, I KNEW you would be...*grins* would be a great way to help stay up to date on the interesting stuff...*grin*
Back to top Go down

fun facts....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: fun facts.......   fun facts....... EmptyThu May 08, 2008 1:21 pm

did any one here know that the strongest muscle in the body is the tongue hehe i thought this was cool when i found it out lol Smile

and ewwwwwwwwwwww West Nile them pests are enough where i live like i wanted to hear about this lol and no most ppl don't think that stuff that holds water can hurt when in fact all it takes is on bite from a mosquito and you could have it you never really know until it hits you.
Back to top Go down
lilwing
LoD Mom
lilwing

Character sheet

fun facts....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: fun facts.......   fun facts....... EmptyThu May 08, 2008 2:24 pm

reminded you to make sure the babies outside toys are not holding water out in the yard though didn't it?

*grins* Keep them babies safe.
Back to top Go down
Relie
LoD Scout
Relie

Character sheet

fun facts....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: fun facts.......   fun facts....... EmptyThu May 08, 2008 11:01 pm

lilwing wrote:
reminded you to make sure the babies outside toys are not holding water out in the yard though didn't it?

*grins* Keep them babies safe.

That was the whole point Mom! People don't realize that simply baby toys out in the yard can be breed haven for skeeters! Making sure all possible containers are empty after a rain and scrubbing them down with a bleach water or even a pinesol water will keep them from having skeeters laying their eggs in them!

If more people did this, the less places skeeters would have for their eggs!
Back to top Go down

fun facts....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: fun facts.......   fun facts....... EmptyFri May 09, 2008 4:23 am

yup it sure did remind me ty and hugs both Very Happy
Back to top Go down
lilwing
LoD Mom
lilwing

Character sheet

fun facts....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: fun facts.......   fun facts....... EmptySat May 10, 2008 8:48 pm

this is something I got in my email.....true? not? who knows, but, with fuel prices being as they are, it can't hurt to pay attention and check from time to time just to be on the safe side?

CHEATING AT THE PUMP

This is a true story, so read it carefully.

On April 24, 2008, I stopped at a Kangaroo BP gas station, located at
1325 Main Street, Cartersville, GA.
My truck's gas gauge was on 1/4 of a tank. I use the mid-grade, which
was priced at $3.71 per gallon.
When my tank is at this point, it takes somewhere around 14 gallon's to
fill it up.
When the pump showed 14 gallons had been pumped I began to slow it down,
then to my surprise it went to 15, then 16. I even looked under my truck
to see if it was being spilled. It was not. Then it showed 17 gallons
had been pumped. It stopped at almost 18 gallons.
This was very strange to me, since my truck has only an 18 gallon tank.
I went on my way a little confused, then on the evening news I heard a
report that 1 out of 4 gas stations had calibrated their pumps to show
more gas had been pumped than a person actually got.

Here is how to check a pump to see if you are getting the right amount:
Whichever grade you are using, put EXACTLY 10 GALLONS in your tank,
then look at the dollar amount, if the dollar amount is not EXACTLY 10 times
the price of the fuel you have chosen, then the pumps are rigged. In my
case as I said the mid-grade was $3.71 9/10 per gallon, my dollar amount
for 10 gallons should have been $37.19. If I had only check the pump. It
doesn't matter where you pump gas, please check the 10 gallon price. If
you do find a station that is cheating, contact the COMMISSIONER OF
WEIGHTS AND MEASURES IN YOUR AREA.
Back to top Go down
Dragonmaster
LoD Leader

Character sheet

fun facts....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: fun facts.......   fun facts....... EmptySun May 11, 2008 1:39 am

I dont get why the people of the US complains about expensive fuel when we pay around three times more for the same shit in Sweden...

You meassure in Gallons, here we meassure by Litre so it takes some math and currency conversion. Here, today, one Litre of fuel cost around 2.20$. One Gallon is 4.55 Litres. An easy calculation (2.2 * 4.55 = 10.01$) gives away the fact that a Gallon of fuel in Sweden costs 10 bucks. Ten bucks. TEN! Hows that for expensive fuel?

Stop the complaining about expensive fuel will you?

Ok ok... I realize thats not the point of the post, to complain about the price. But still. Do you get my point? The price of gas in the US are CHEAP!
Back to top Go down

fun facts....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: fun facts.......   fun facts....... EmptySun May 11, 2008 7:59 pm

the price in gas verys from state to state here $10.00 in ohio only got us not even a half a tanbk of gas so for some people if that don't have the money ya it can make a difference i remember when i was young gas was a lot cheeper then what it is now for $2.00 i could fill a gas can up enough to mowe lawns all day so compared over the years and the big jump that we have in gas prices yes it can be a lot dm i don't know what gas cost where you are but fuel is even higher here for truckers as well so whats the gas prieces every where else for some?
Back to top Go down
lilwing
LoD Mom
lilwing

Character sheet

fun facts....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: fun facts.......   fun facts....... EmptyMon May 12, 2008 8:19 am

yeah, but we wanna KEEP it cheap...*laughs*

actually, I remember, when i was very young, people could only get gas every other day, depending on whether the end of their liscense plate was an odd or even number. the lines were miserable.

I am not sure about there, but, the price of food is going up severely too....

Cost of living as well...

Most people here (low to middle class) make minimum wage for employment...minimum wage here is $5.15 per hour and a 40 hour work week.....course, there are those who only have part time jobs for 30 hours a week give or take....that is the business way of not having to offer things like medical insurance or vacation pay or whatever.... I make a considerable bit more than that per hour (if you average out the lines per hour I make), but still, it is hard making ends meet.

Will be good to hear what the rest of the world deals with too...*smiles*
Back to top Go down
Might Knight
LoD Newbie
Might Knight

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2008-02-05

Character sheet
AE Character(Main): Might Knight

fun facts....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: fun facts.......   fun facts....... EmptyMon May 12, 2008 8:35 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZjMgbRUsZM

Jeff Dunham! Very Happy
He's just great!
Back to top Go down
lilwing
LoD Mom
lilwing

Character sheet

fun facts....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: fun facts.......   fun facts....... EmptyMon May 12, 2008 10:46 pm

Peanut is my ALL TIME FAVORITE...*LOL*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

fun facts....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: fun facts.......   fun facts....... Empty

Back to top Go down

fun facts.......
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Discussion-
Jump to: