Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Crafters of LoD EmptyThe Crafters of LoD Portal10GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Trying out different looks for the forum. Feel free to leave suggestions! - Huklebuc

The Crafters of LoD

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dragonmaster
LoD Leader

Number of posts : 911
Registration date : 2008-01-16

Character sheet
AE Character(Main): Dragonmaster

The Crafters of LoD Empty
PostSubject: The Crafters of LoD   The Crafters of LoD EmptyTue Aug 26, 2008 1:34 pm

For a long time now we have had this thread called The Crafters of LoD found here: https://lordsofdransik.forumotion.com/guild-chat-f6/the-crafters-of-lod-t28.htm

I dont think the thread is used very much anymore though so Im making this thread out of two purposes. First one is to remind you of its existance, second is to ask you to keep posting up your progress in that thread.

Im also going to change it a little bit, as it is now you earn to have your name in the list while you reach lvl 50 in a tradeskill. You will get a "100" behind your name when you have maxed it. Thats not very logic when it comes to tradeskills...

So, instead post up when you reach the levels 30, 45, 70 and 100 for the different skills and Ill update it whenever I can.

This is a good way to see what member can help you out with the thing in particular you need help with.

(the real purpose though is to make more lumberjackers step forward so I dont have to chop all the time. Wink Nah.. Just kidding.. Wink )
Back to top Go down

The Crafters of LoD
Page 1 of 1