Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeNew To LoD Family EmptyNew To LoD Family Portal10GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Trying out different looks for the forum. Feel free to leave suggestions! - Huklebuc

New To LoD Family

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
LonelyWhisper
LoD Footman
LonelyWhisper

Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2008-10-05

Character sheet
AE Character(Main): Lonely Whisper

New To LoD Family Empty
PostSubject: New To LoD Family   New To LoD Family EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 4:51 pm

Well hello everyone. Where to start...My main character is Lonely Whisper he is a Dex/Str Warrior, my alts are Silent Whisper (eventually a con mage) and also Death Whisper on Valinor Island (con warrior). I've been playing off and on for several years not sure how many though. I've only been in one other guild and that was MO. I left MO and started WoW with the Dragoneers, WoW just does not offer the same atmosphere that I have known and enjoyed in my time in Ashen Empires.

I've really enjoyed getting to know everyone in LoD and plan too get to know everyone alot better in the years too come. I will go out of my way too help anyone, I've always been like that. If you need anything just come too me. And I will make one promise to all you, that I will always be honest and fair.

In real life...
I'm 27 years old, live in Deep East Texas, drive a truck for a local concrete company. I drive one of their tank trucks which gives me very odd hours sometimes. And my name is Jason =O.

Anyways I hope too see each and everyone of you in game soon, And if I don't happy hunting =).
Back to top Go down
Huklebuc
Admin
Huklebuc

Number of posts : 491
Registration date : 2008-01-14

Character sheet
AE Character(Main): Huklebuc

New To LoD Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: New To LoD Family   New To LoD Family EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 12:03 am

Welcome to the Lords of Dransik, Lonely Whisper. Its nice to have you in the guild and part of our little family.

/Huklebuc
Back to top Go down
https://lordsofdransik.forumotion.com
Dragonmaster
LoD Leader

Number of posts : 911
Registration date : 2008-01-16

Character sheet
AE Character(Main): Dragonmaster

New To LoD Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: New To LoD Family   New To LoD Family EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 11:32 am

Yeah, what Huk said. He did sound smart. Wink
Back to top Go down
Iaello
LoD Leader
Iaello

Number of posts : 176
Registration date : 2008-01-14

Character sheet
AE Character(Main): Iaello Silivren

New To LoD Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: New To LoD Family   New To LoD Family EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 4:12 pm

Yes, we are blessed with smart leaders Rolling Eyes

Welcome to our happy family Whisper. I hope you will enjoy hanging with us Wink
Back to top Go down
Aribeth
LoD Peasant
Aribeth

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2008-01-15

Character sheet
AE Character(Main): X Aribeth X

New To LoD Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: New To LoD Family   New To LoD Family EmptyWed Oct 08, 2008 7:15 am

Welcome to LoD, nice to have you in our guild :-)

Greets Aribeth
Back to top Go down

New To LoD Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: New To LoD Family   New To LoD Family EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 4:45 pm

hugs lonely and hope to see u in game soon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New To LoD Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: New To LoD Family   New To LoD Family Empty

Back to top Go down

New To LoD Family
Page 1 of 1