Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeWhat Are You Listening Now? - Page 9 EmptyWhat Are You Listening Now? - Page 9 Portal10GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Trying out different looks for the forum. Feel free to leave suggestions! - Huklebuc

What Are You Listening Now?

Go down 
+11
ghostly whisper
Vailin
Raventearz
Iaello
Barok
Huklebuc
Might Knight
Relie
lilwing
Dragonmaster
Raziel
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 16 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage

What Are You Listening Now? - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening Now?   What Are You Listening Now? - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 3:55 pm

Before The Dawn - Dying Sun
Back to top Go down
Dragonmaster
LoD Leader

Number of posts : 911
Registration date : 2008-01-16

Character sheet
AE Character(Main): Dragonmaster

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening Now?   What Are You Listening Now? - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 4:13 pm

As usuall Raz shows a very nice taste of music. Very Happy I just found a new band to listen to. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening Now?   What Are You Listening Now? - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 6:25 pm

For My Pain - Queen Misery
Back to top Go down
Raziel
LoD Squire
Raziel

Number of posts : 305
Registration date : 2008-01-15

Character sheet
AE Character(Main): Raziel

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening Now?   What Are You Listening Now? - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 9:07 am

myGRAIN - Cold Reflection
Back to top Go down
Dragonmaster
LoD Leader

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening Now?   What Are You Listening Now? - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 10:24 pm

Raziel have discovered a very very very good nice band for me. A finnish Deathmetal band called "Before the Dawn". He was also kind enough to provide me with a couple of albums (off course ALL *cough* of them are *cough* originals bought *cough* in store!) so... Before the Dawn, is what Ive been listening too the past week or so. If you like Deathmetal, or if you like metal but are a bit curious about Deathmetal.. Before the Dawn is what you want to listen too.

To be more precise its Melodic Deathmetal. Smile Check the video Raz posted up earlier in this thread. If you listen it through, it will suggest more songs with Before the Dawn. Smile Go ahead! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening Now?   What Are You Listening Now? - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 4:27 pm

lol Razz
I'm all over Shakira.. I mean I'm all on top of her.. I mean I'm in her.. er into her music
Back to top Go down
Raziel
LoD Squire
Raziel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening Now?   What Are You Listening Now? - Page 9 EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 8:42 pm

lol Vail Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Raziel
LoD Squire
Raziel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening Now?   What Are You Listening Now? - Page 9 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 10:31 am

Medicated - Scream For God
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening Now?   What Are You Listening Now? - Page 9 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 2:59 am

ok everyone likes you tube but seems some song been taken down if by chance it was taken down for some reason please post same song or try to find same version of that type bmg has been on youtube about this lately thank and will keep up more info ias i learn more Bash
Back to top Go down
Vailin
LoD Peasant
Vailin

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening Now?   What Are You Listening Now? - Page 9 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 3:10 am

Hah, every Shakira video on youtube seems to have an issue with "embedding disabled by request"
so they can't be posted anywhere Razz

oh well, you can always follow the link to youtube if you really want some shakira lol
Back to top Go down
Huklebuc
Admin
Huklebuc

Number of posts : 491
Registration date : 2008-01-14

Character sheet
AE Character(Main): Huklebuc

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening Now?   What Are You Listening Now? - Page 9 EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 10:30 am

Im listenting to the little voice in my head telling me not to go to work. Hes got a good argument. lol!
Back to top Go down
https://lordsofdransik.forumotion.com
Dragonmaster
LoD Leader

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening Now?   What Are You Listening Now? - Page 9 EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 12:31 pm

Back to top Go down
Raziel
LoD Squire
Raziel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening Now?   What Are You Listening Now? - Page 9 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 2:21 am

Volbeat - Mary Ann's Place
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening Now?   What Are You Listening Now? - Page 9 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 8:51 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening Now?   What Are You Listening Now? - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

What Are You Listening Now?
Page 9 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 16 ... 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Discussion-
Jump to: