Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeWhat Are You Listening Now? - Page 2 EmptyWhat Are You Listening Now? - Page 2 Portal10GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Trying out different looks for the forum. Feel free to leave suggestions! - Huklebuc

What Are You Listening Now?

Go down 
+11
ghostly whisper
Vailin
Raventearz
Iaello
Barok
Huklebuc
Might Knight
Relie
lilwing
Dragonmaster
Raziel
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage

What Are You Listening Now? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: this is what im listening to i atm   What Are You Listening Now? - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 08, 2008 3:28 pm

garbage- i would die for you

for those of you that have help me thorugh this rough time i thank you im glad to have good friends there for me and to keep my mind off stuff thanks so much again. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Dragonmaster
LoD Leader

Number of posts : 911
Registration date : 2008-01-16

Character sheet
AE Character(Main): Dragonmaster

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening Now?   What Are You Listening Now? - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 08, 2008 11:17 pm

Blackmores Night - Hanging Tree

Blackmore is to be recommended.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening Now?   What Are You Listening Now? - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 09, 2008 3:07 pm

metallic - st.anger

i will be on later to update everyone on whats going on with the planning of the funeral and as some of you know i now have a gf last night was the fist night she spent with me and i hope all goes well for us
Back to top Go down
Dragonmaster
LoD Leader

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening Now?   What Are You Listening Now? - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 13, 2008 1:10 am

The sound of my gf doing her turn in Civ 4, we are playing rignt now and well.... Why not check out the forum while waiting? Smile
Back to top Go down
Might Knight
LoD Newbie
Might Knight

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2008-02-05

Character sheet
AE Character(Main): Might Knight

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening Now?   What Are You Listening Now? - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 13, 2008 9:31 pm

The sound of my hand while slaping DM Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dragonmaster
LoD Leader

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening Now?   What Are You Listening Now? - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 14, 2008 9:00 am

The sound of MK slapping himself while thinking his slapping me. Poor guy... Sad

Within Temptation - See who I am
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening Now?   What Are You Listening Now? - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 14, 2008 4:32 pm

ouch i think that would hurt the both of you but any way lol im listening to angels and airweves-heaven
Back to top Go down
Huklebuc
Admin
Huklebuc

Number of posts : 491
Registration date : 2008-01-14

Character sheet
AE Character(Main): Huklebuc

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening Now?   What Are You Listening Now? - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 15, 2008 12:05 pm

Disturbed - This Moment

And stop slapping each other around before I slap both of you.
Back to top Go down
https://lordsofdransik.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening Now?   What Are You Listening Now? - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 16, 2008 3:22 am

i think that if i got hit i might enjoy it but any way the song i like to listen to the most is-avril lavigne-my happy ending and disturbed-prayer andlangel and airweaves-call to arms these are the songs i listen to the most and the groups but i am one that listens to a little bit of everything.

Huklebuc wrote:
Disturbed - This Moment

And stop slapping each other around before I slap both of you.
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Relie
LoD Scout
Relie

Number of posts : 91

Character sheet
AE Character(Main): Relie

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening Now?   What Are You Listening Now? - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 17, 2008 1:25 am

Puddle of Mudd - Control

Did someone say slapping?

Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/dhall2371

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening Now?   What Are You Listening Now? - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 17, 2008 1:09 pm

woot we got some slapping going on here when was the last time i saw some action hummmmmmmmmmm its been a while but anyways hugs all and behave won't be on in mornings i got released to go to work so imma try finding a job talk to ya in after noon hugs all and behave Very Happy tongue
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening Now?   What Are You Listening Now? - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 17, 2008 1:11 pm

Raziel wrote:
tell what ur listening atm

Dark Tranquillity - Single Part Of Two, from album Damage Done

eminem-sing for the moment
Back to top Go down
Might Knight
LoD Newbie
Might Knight

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2008-02-05

Character sheet
AE Character(Main): Might Knight

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening Now?   What Are You Listening Now? - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 17, 2008 3:59 pm

CPU VS Bliss VS Painkiller VS Massive - Bring it back
Back to top Go down
Raziel
LoD Squire
Raziel

Number of posts : 305
Registration date : 2008-01-15

Character sheet
AE Character(Main): Raziel

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening Now?   What Are You Listening Now? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 18, 2008 5:27 am

Naildown - Lame, damn good band, surprise surprise, from finland Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dragonmaster
LoD Leader

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening Now?   What Are You Listening Now? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 18, 2008 7:54 am

Satyricon - Black Lava.

Heaviest I got on my computer and the heaviest I enjoy. Satyricon. Death metal from Norway.

Im all up for slapping bad people. Wink
Back to top Go down
Relie
LoD Scout
Relie

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening Now?   What Are You Listening Now? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 18, 2008 11:51 pm

Dragonmaster wrote:
Satyricon - Black Lava.

Heaviest I got on my computer and the heaviest I enjoy. Satyricon. Death metal from Norway.

Kenet can tell you that I can be very bad...

But then again.. that's up to Kenet to decide.. since I am his brat after all ... Twisted Evil

and listening to the boys fighting.. talk about slapping!
Back to top Go down
Dragonmaster
LoD Leader

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening Now?   What Are You Listening Now? - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 19, 2008 10:02 am

Relie wrote:
Dragonmaster wrote:
Satyricon - Black Lava.

Kenet can tell you that I can be very bad...

But then again.. that's up to Kenet to decide.. since I am his brat after all ... Twisted Evil

and listening to the boys fighting.. talk about slapping!

Red Hot Chili Peppers - Snow

Haha! Boys fighting sounds like slapping? Yeah, if its MK you are talking about. Wink Im not fighting at all actually, healthier that way in my opinion. Smile Buuuuut..... Slapping bad girls? Thats a completly different thing. Up to Ken to spank you though. Wink I got a new gf as said in a different post, lets see where that leads... Way to soon to say anything yet. Wink
Back to top Go down
Relie
LoD Scout
Relie

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening Now?   What Are You Listening Now? - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2008 2:31 am

Dragonmaster wrote:

Red Hot Chili Peppers - Snow

Haha! Boys fighting sounds like slapping? Yeah, if its MK you are talking about. Wink Im not fighting at all actually, healthier that way in my opinion. Smile Buuuuut..... Slapping bad girls? Thats a completly different thing. Up to Ken to spank you though. Wink I got a new gf as said in a different post, lets see where that leads... Way to soon to say anything yet. Wink

The dog laying on the floor.. snoring...

Of course that's a completely different thing... and up to Ken also! hehehehehe

I hope it leads exactly where you want it to DM. It wasn't that long for us, maybe a couple of months?
Back to top Go down
lilwing
LoD Mom
lilwing

Number of posts : 327

Character sheet
AE Character(Main): lilwing

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening Now?   What Are You Listening Now? - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2008 5:20 am

I are listening to "because I got high" a very old song..*laughs* well, not THAT old.

I'm trying to get into the game a bit more often. It will be slow going for a while though. Barok is handling the wheeling and dealing end of things for me while I am out
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/imjaide
Dragonmaster
LoD Leader

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening Now?   What Are You Listening Now? - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 22, 2008 1:45 pm

A Gothic Romance, dont know which band though.. Heres the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wb7Pyi9cNAw

Relie, it might be.. It might be.. She knows what its about and are curious about it. But, it has not even been two months yet. Ill say six months, after that maybe.. Want to be sure that she really know what she are doing.
Back to top Go down
Raziel
LoD Squire
Raziel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening Now?   What Are You Listening Now? - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 23, 2008 11:56 am

Collarbone - The Last Call, video --> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-hwepN3KmY
Back to top Go down
Raziel
LoD Squire
Raziel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening Now?   What Are You Listening Now? - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 04, 2008 2:52 pm

CoB - Lobodomy. from their new Blooddrunk album. imo this isnt as good as earlier albums. bit disappointed :/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening Now?   What Are You Listening Now? - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 04, 2008 3:59 pm

heh mom that is a cool song i am listen to amanda marshall- red miagic marker hehe if any one has ideas for more songs put them downplease i put my computer through a system restore and lost all my songs i had lol but its cool i will get them back and more lol hugs all here and misses ya'll Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dragonmaster
LoD Leader

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening Now?   What Are You Listening Now? - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 04, 2008 5:49 pm

Lost your songs? I got roughly 7 000 mp3s on my hard drive. Most of it is metal though.. Atm Im listening to the TV airing the news. Very exciting..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening Now?   What Are You Listening Now? - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 04, 2008 7:02 pm

ya lost my song hehe i have to start all over so not fair lol i did have like lots and lots of songs lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening Now?   What Are You Listening Now? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What Are You Listening Now?
Page 2 of 24Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Discussion-
Jump to: