Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeOffline period EmptyOffline period Portal10GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Trying out different looks for the forum. Feel free to leave suggestions! - Huklebuc

Offline period

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kablam
LoD Newbie

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-07-23

Offline period Empty
PostSubject: Offline period   Offline period EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 2:10 pm

Hey all,

Just a short note. I know I've been offline for a couple of days now, just want to let you know I haven't forgotten about the game Wink I've been EXTREMELY busy this week, I barely had any spare time, + I am on the edge of having a relationship with someone I met. I am doing a lot of stuff lately, especially working, and the week after that my school period starts as well so I will have even less time... I'm going to try to get some spare time for AE, I miss you guys hehe. Have I missed anything? Any good drops from anby perhaps?

Let me know, I'm gonna be off again.

Later everyone,

Kab
Back to top Go down
Dragonmaster
LoD Leader

Number of posts : 911
Registration date : 2008-01-16

Character sheet
AE Character(Main): Dragonmaster

Offline period Empty
PostSubject: Re: Offline period   Offline period EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 2:25 pm

Bah... Lost Anbys timer after a server reset a few days ago. Didnt ask to get it back yet.

We have noticed you have been offline, however no excuses are valid. Get in game now! Wink

You say you may have met a potential girlfriend..... Hm... Well get her in game too! Very Happy Wink
Back to top Go down

Offline period
Page 1 of 1