Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeWhat has everyone been up to? EmptyWhat has everyone been up to? Portal10GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Trying out different looks for the forum. Feel free to leave suggestions! - Huklebuc

What has everyone been up to?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vailin
LoD Peasant
Vailin

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2009-01-05

What has everyone been up to? Empty
PostSubject: What has everyone been up to?   What has everyone been up to? EmptyWed Aug 02, 2023 2:54 am

Hello all. I stumbled my way back here for the first time in ages (what a nostalgia trip). Just wondering what everyone's been up to. I saw some people got into WoW but I was never interested. I popped into AE at some point just for fun, but I think it's safe to say it doesn't hold my interested anymore. I bounced around a couple MMOs and eventually got hooked to Guild Wars 2 which I started playing back in 2017 and still enjoying it. In the off chance that anyone else plays or has been thinking of playing, my display name is "Fizz.9384" so feel free to get in touch. There are NA and EU servers. I'm on NA. However since this is the first post here in 6 years, I will be very surprised if anyone else is still lurking. Razz
Back to top Go down
Dragonmaster
LoD Leader

Number of posts : 911
Registration date : 2008-01-16

Character sheet
AE Character(Main): Dragonmaster

What has everyone been up to? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What has everyone been up to?   What has everyone been up to? EmptySat Feb 10, 2024 6:51 pm

Aug 02 2023 a fairly recent post woohoo!

DM here. Still figureing out if I should return or not.
Back to top Go down

What has everyone been up to?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Discussion-
Jump to: