Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRecent dropouts EmptyRecent dropouts Portal10GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Trying out different looks for the forum. Feel free to leave suggestions! - Huklebuc

Recent dropouts

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dragonmaster
LoD Leader

Number of posts : 911
Registration date : 2008-01-16

Character sheet
AE Character(Main): Dragonmaster

Recent dropouts Empty
PostSubject: Recent dropouts   Recent dropouts EmptyFri Feb 08, 2008 2:58 am

You probably have noticed it. Recent dropouts. I was online today to check things out, had a pretty long chat with Gurt. Two words did stick to my mind. Evolution and Reorganization.

LoD is an old guild. I have been leading it for three years by now but its a lot older than that. I joined for 3.5-4 years ago. Naturally it has its up and downs during when time pass. Periods with lots of activity and periods with lots of inactivity. Ive been there. Several times before. Its called cycles. I belive we are now again in a Downperiod where we a couple of months ago was in a hectic Up period. Its during the Downperiods you notice which members is true to the tag and which isnt.

I know Ive been offline for a long period of time now but.. Im aware of the inactivity and it will be dealt with. It will NOT be dealt with as the last time though. Where we exploaded with new members during a period of 1-2 months. That resulted in a disaster at the end..

Will think for awhile on in what way we will continue the journey of LoD. Will anything be changed? New leaders? New scouts? New news? New something?

In the meanwhile, remember its a game. Have fun as its supposed to. (I know.... I should take those words myself..)
Back to top Go down

Recent dropouts
Page 1 of 1