Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Homethe new person lol Emptythe new person lol Portal10GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Trying out different looks for the forum. Feel free to leave suggestions! - Huklebuc

the new person lol

Go down 
AuthorMessage

the new person lol Empty
PostSubject: the new person lol   the new person lol EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 4:15 pm

i i know i have not yet posted something and that it has taking me awhile but i am one of the newest people in the guild and i am hoping that one day i will have the chance to meet every one that is in the guile so far i have meet a few and the ones i hand i out are good friends and enjoys talking to them for the most part i like my music while i play the game and i get board easly at doing the same things over but i will get use to it lol at least till i get up there in lvl . well its early still and i got lots to do to day i will catch you all on the bright side of things and am hjoping everyone is haveing a good day ok got school work to do bye. Wink

Edit by Dragonmaster: I just moved the thread to the proper forum section. Have a good day. Smile

the new person lol 12072lttsd0agwt
Back to top Go down

the new person lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: the new person lol   the new person lol EmptyMon Mar 10, 2008 3:08 pm

ty
Back to top Go down

the new person lol
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Introduction-
Jump to: