Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Homesorry been gone so long Emptysorry been gone so long Portal10GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Trying out different looks for the forum. Feel free to leave suggestions! - Huklebuc

sorry been gone so long

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Gurt
Head of Recruits
Gurt

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2008-01-16

Character sheet
AE Character(Main): Gurtachk

sorry been gone so long Empty
PostSubject: sorry been gone so long   sorry been gone so long EmptySun Mar 30, 2008 2:56 pm

This last month has been a series of trials for me.

Good news of this month is i have a girlfriend now been spending alot of time with her lately. But my step-dad died march 27 we wont know to monday what happened, my mom found him in bed. So It's going to be a while longer before i come back, being as how my family needs me.

Im up at my mom's house now and everything is calm for the moment.
Bugha all. Hopefully see ya's soon.
Back to top Go down
Dragonmaster
LoD Leader

Number of posts : 911

Character sheet
AE Character(Main): Dragonmaster

PostSubject: Re: sorry been gone so long   sorry been gone so long EmptySun Mar 30, 2008 3:31 pm

Thats both "Hooray" and "Awww... Sad". I hope it turns out to be good for you and your family Orc. Cheers to you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: sorry been gone so long   sorry been gone so long EmptySun Mar 30, 2008 5:33 pm

Gurt wrote:
This last month has been a series of trials for me.

Good news of this month is i have a girlfriend now been spending alot of time with her lately. But my step-dad died march 27 we wont know to monday what happened, my mom found him in bed. So It's going to be a while longer before i come back, being as how my family needs me.

Im up at my mom's house now and everything is calm for the moment.
Bugha all. Hopefully see ya's soon.
sorry to hear about your step-dad and glad to hear about your new gal hope all goes well and best of luck
Back to top Go down
lilwing
LoD Mom
lilwing

Number of posts : 327
Registration date : 2008-01-14

Character sheet
AE Character(Main): lilwing

PostSubject: Re: sorry been gone so long   sorry been gone so long EmptySun Mar 30, 2008 10:46 pm

**walks in and eyes the Orc Lord** You and yours truly have my sympathies sugar. If there is anything any one of us can do for you, please let us know. A death in the family always has rebounding repercussions, each having to deal with their own waves in their own way. **hugs you**

As for the girlfriend, after things settle down a bit, teach her to play AE...then introduce her to your guild...*smiles* In the meantime, take very good care of yourself and know that you are in our thoughts.

I am very glad it is not as Focus told me and he will not be detagging you from the guild. ***pats the Orc Lords war-broke tusk** I wish you well sugar.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/imjaide
Relie
LoD Scout
Relie

Number of posts : 91

Character sheet
AE Character(Main): Relie

PostSubject: Re: sorry been gone so long   sorry been gone so long EmptySun Mar 30, 2008 11:35 pm

*double hugs for the Orc Lord*

1 for the new girlfriend and 1 for the loss of your step dad.

Take your time my friend. We will see you when you get back. Like Mom said.. if there is anything we can do.. just let us know.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/dhall2371
Worc
LoD Leader
Worc

Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2008-01-18

Character sheet
AE Character(Main): Worc

PostSubject: Re: sorry been gone so long   sorry been gone so long EmptyMon Mar 31, 2008 7:48 pm

Hi Gurt, sorry for your step dad. I am glad other aspects of life are going better to you.
Back to top Go down
Gurt
Head of Recruits
Gurt

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: sorry been gone so long   sorry been gone so long EmptyTue Apr 01, 2008 1:40 am

Thank you all for your support and ill be doing my best to get her hookd on the game as soon as things settle down. Still dont know cause of death or anything like that but things could be better.

This new girlfried of mine dropped everything she was doing and came up to my mom's with me without even knowing the guy she is here just to support me and meet my family.
Back to top Go down
lilwing
LoD Mom
lilwing

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: sorry been gone so long   sorry been gone so long EmptyTue Apr 01, 2008 11:16 am

this, sounds like a very nice girl so far...way cool..*smiles*
Back to top Go down
Gurt
Head of Recruits
Gurt

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: sorry been gone so long   sorry been gone so long EmptySun Apr 13, 2008 6:56 pm

had some problems during the funeral and as of now have no net usin comp at various locations, but workin on it.
Back to top Go down
lilwing
LoD Mom
lilwing

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: sorry been gone so long   sorry been gone so long EmptyMon Apr 14, 2008 2:40 am

we are here when you get back sugar
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: sorry been gone so long   sorry been gone so long EmptyTue Apr 15, 2008 1:16 pm

take your time don't rush and sorry that you had problem during the funeral but i hope things get better for you.
Back to top Go down
Gurt
Head of Recruits
Gurt

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: sorry been gone so long   sorry been gone so long EmptySun Apr 27, 2008 10:46 pm

If it isnt one thing it's another. I'm up at my mom's house atm keeping her company after her husbands death and what happens. The Brake Cylinder decides to go out in Jess's car, so for now im kinda trapped up here.

And it gets even better, One of her friends (who isn't all there) decided to slice her wrists so we called the cops because she lives in detriot and we are up in Flint, now she is leaving threating calls on Jess's voice mall.

Well me and Jess have been together a month or so now, and I think i have found my soulmate (Crosses his fingers).

To get down to the point is I'm still here but things keep getting rougher and rougher.

Want to play again but dont have the access.Going to speak to brother about installing game on his computer tonight then hopefully i can get a little gameplay in tonight.

Wish ya all deh best of luck.

Bugha
Gurtachk, Former War Chieften of the Horde
Loremaster of AE
Back to top Go down
lilwing
LoD Mom
lilwing

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: sorry been gone so long   sorry been gone so long EmptyMon Apr 28, 2008 12:19 am

Gurt,

Life throws stuff at us constantly to try to knock us down. Its not the fall sugar, but how we handle getting back up. You keep your chin up. Take things one day at a time and remember, we are all here for you in any way we can.

Flint...*laughs* I went to Flint academy for a year. Zimmerman before that. I lived on Hughes street just between caruna? and ballenger. I have not thought of that area for years. I want to say the elementary school I went to for a time was cummings, though I could not be sure since it has been so very long.

I wish you well sugar....remember, one day at a time, one fall at a time. Pick yourself up by your bootstraps and keep in going. My father used to say Prepare for the worst, Hope for the best, and take what comes.

*hugs you*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: sorry been gone so long   sorry been gone so long EmptyMon Apr 28, 2008 12:55 pm

lilwing wrote:
Gurt,

Life throws stuff at us constantly to try to knock us down. Its not the fall sugar, but how we handle getting back up. You keep your chin up. Take things one day at a time and remember, we are all here for you in any way we can.

Flint...*laughs* I went to Flint academy for a year. Zimmerman before that. I lived on Hughes street just between caruna? and ballenger. I have not thought of that area for years. I want to say the elementary school I went to for a time was cummings, though I could not be sure since it has been so very long.

I wish you well sugar....remember, one day at a time, one fall at a time. Pick yourself up by your bootstraps and keep in going. My father used to say Prepare for the worst, Hope for the best, and take what comes.

yes things can get rough and all you can do is take them day by day and hope and pray that all works out well till then you take it day by day and waite and see

*hugs you*
Back to top Go down
Gurt
Head of Recruits
Gurt

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: sorry been gone so long   sorry been gone so long EmptyThu May 29, 2008 5:58 pm

Things just seem to go from bad to worse for me.

Last Saturday i tore the lihimants in my left shoulder inside the rotator cuff. I dont have health innsurance either.

My arm is very sore.

I also dont have internet access on a daily basis.

BUT on the bright side my girlfriend and I are living together. I just got hired in at Mulligan's Home Improvements, as a canvaser (meaning i go around and pass out flyers).
So as soon as i can im going to get Internet and come back.

I hurt so freakin bad though.

Bugha all
Back to top Go down
Dragonmaster
LoD Leader

Number of posts : 911

Character sheet
AE Character(Main): Dragonmaster

PostSubject: Re: sorry been gone so long   sorry been gone so long EmptyThu May 29, 2008 6:39 pm

Just keep on fighting Gurt. Life sucks periodicly, I know.... But just hang in there and it will (bla bla bla Ill stop now because you know what I mean... Wink )

See you.

/DM
Back to top Go down
Gurt
Head of Recruits
Gurt

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: sorry been gone so long   sorry been gone so long EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 8:30 pm

Should have kept going with those bla bla bla's, because last night my mom had a mild heartattack and is hospitalized.

BUT on a possitive note should have net back in a month or so, but have to get computer fixed, somehow got some really nasty virus that try and take over other peoples networks and eat their computers, the person that i had look at it said it is the Devil.
Back to top Go down
lilwing
LoD Mom
lilwing

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: sorry been gone so long   sorry been gone so long EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 9:42 pm

*hugs the Orc Lord*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sorry been gone so long   sorry been gone so long Empty

Back to top Go down

sorry been gone so long
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Discussion-
Jump to: