Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeBoss Run, oldschool style EmptyBoss Run, oldschool style Portal10GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Trying out different looks for the forum. Feel free to leave suggestions! - Huklebuc

Boss Run, oldschool style

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kablam
LoD Newbie

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-07-23

Boss Run, oldschool style Empty
PostSubject: Boss Run, oldschool style   Boss Run, oldschool style EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 12:01 am

Heya, I've decided to put myself back into AE again, but I don't know for how long. I might be bored within a week, or it might last for years =)
Now, I was actually hoping that I could redo the old guild boss runs Smile
Y'know, the artraxis runs, the spore summoner runs, ghoul boss, or any boss. I didn't know if I should put something like this in here, but who's up for it?

I just want to re-live the old days, the AE music even got a tear dropping off... just for all the memories, for everything that's ever happened in AE...
It makes me so sad that those days can never be redone again... I remember I was really excited when I was helping someone doing the 3rd book quest ... it was great fun Smile

So yeah, basically I was just hoping I could redo any of these oldschool things Smile
It's just too bad that most of the old LoD members have left the game, I would love having the same members doing the same runs again, and having the legends channel filled with scum, like in the old days hehe.(Ofcourse no offense to anyone I've never met before). I'll even be up for meklor. Anything =).
Back to top Go down
Dragonmaster
LoD Leader

Number of posts : 911
Registration date : 2008-01-16

Character sheet
AE Character(Main): Dragonmaster

PostSubject: Re: Boss Run, oldschool style   Boss Run, oldschool style EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 5:01 pm

Hehe... Well why not? The problem is that we need to be enough online at the same time. LoD was pretty much in pieces only 2-3 months ago. After that Ive rebuild it again, with the help of others of course. Thing is that I was on a 3 months long break before that, where Huk was the only active leader and he wasnt very active either.. Long story though.

If we find enough people online that are interested, sure. But dont count on it just yet, still slowly rebuilding. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boss Run, oldschool style   Boss Run, oldschool style EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 5:18 pm

i would love to see arty and i just started spore quest can't wait to see boss there too hehe
Back to top Go down
Aribeth
LoD Peasant
Aribeth

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2008-01-15

Character sheet
AE Character(Main): X Aribeth X

PostSubject: Re: Boss Run, oldschool style   Boss Run, oldschool style EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 7:03 am

For sure i am there for hunts when i am back online......sounds very good :-))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boss Run, oldschool style   Boss Run, oldschool style Empty

Back to top Go down

Boss Run, oldschool style
Page 1 of 1