Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeWhatcha doin for christmas???? EmptyWhatcha doin for christmas???? Portal10GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Trying out different looks for the forum. Feel free to leave suggestions! - Huklebuc

Whatcha doin for christmas????

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
lilwing
LoD Mom
lilwing

Number of posts : 327
Registration date : 2008-01-14

Character sheet
AE Character(Main): lilwing

Whatcha doin for christmas???? Empty
PostSubject: Whatcha doin for christmas????   Whatcha doin for christmas???? EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 7:06 am

Christmas eve, I will be at Tommy's mother's home with his family...Christmas day will be split between my mother's home with all my kids and grandkids and my brother's home. (long story there)

WHAT IS EVERYONE ELSE GONNA DO FOR CHRISTMAS?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/imjaide
Dragonmaster
LoD Leader

Number of posts : 911
Registration date : 2008-01-16

Character sheet
AE Character(Main): Dragonmaster

PostSubject: Re: Whatcha doin for christmas????   Whatcha doin for christmas???? EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 6:18 pm

Me and my other siblings are going to meet up at the youngest one and eat dinner. Pretty much nothing before and after I guess.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whatcha doin for christmas????   Whatcha doin for christmas???? EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 8:03 pm

I don't know what i will do other then hope and pray for the best for all to have good christmas and for me to get a job.
Back to top Go down
Valgarv123
LoD Peasant
Valgarv123

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2008-11-23

Character sheet
AE Character(Main): Valgarv

PostSubject: Re: Whatcha doin for christmas????   Whatcha doin for christmas???? EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 8:16 pm

Christmas, OMG when is that again lol, no i know, lets I got 5 kidsNot really hard to figure out santa
Back to top Go down
http://scarletpcphoenix.com/ashenempires.html
lilwing
LoD Mom
lilwing

Number of posts : 327

Character sheet
AE Character(Main): lilwing

PostSubject: Re: Whatcha doin for christmas????   Whatcha doin for christmas???? EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 1:49 am

you have FIVE children at 23? You and my son should meet....He had 3 by the time he was 21...*smiles*

I hope the children have great fun on christmas day..*smiles*
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/imjaide
Valgarv123
LoD Peasant
Valgarv123

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2008-11-23

Character sheet
AE Character(Main): Valgarv

PostSubject: Re: Whatcha doin for christmas????   Whatcha doin for christmas???? EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 7:01 pm

3 are mine other 2 are hers
Back to top Go down
http://scarletpcphoenix.com/ashenempires.html
Relie
LoD Scout
Relie

Number of posts : 91

Character sheet
AE Character(Main): Relie

PostSubject: Re: Whatcha doin for christmas????   Whatcha doin for christmas???? EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 12:47 am

Not sure yet???

Normally we go to my Aunt and Uncle's about 45 miles north of us, but haven't heard from them. Maybe that's a good thing? We've been at odds ever since we had our oldest tested for Special Ed. They didn't agree with the decision and fought me on it. Even took the kids for a weekend, sent our oldest into an overstimulated meltdown, and they still didn't agree with it. *sighs* Plus my uncle is the head sales guy of the moving company that kenet USE to work for. It might be a better idea not to go? LOL!

Otherwise we'll go to mom's with the boys and hang out there. I have to work the next day, so it won't be a late night, that's for sure!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/dhall2371

PostSubject: Re: Whatcha doin for christmas????   Whatcha doin for christmas???? EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 3:41 pm

We have decide to hand our gifts out early to our family members so between now and Christmas. I doubt I will be on a lot and for dinner who knows Valgarv and his family has invited us and my mom and step dad and dad and bro has invited us but i thinking a good change is needed and have just dinner with my kids and family at my home but who knows till time comes all I know is i can't wait to see the Exciment of the kids unwraping the gifts on Christmas day Smile is always bring joy to me and i hope you all have good one too. Till then i will be on and off game if anything needed please mention so.

p.s.

lonely if your watching the fourms marry christmas and happy newyear to come hope u are ok and all is good.
Back to top Go down
tclanktree
LoD Newbie
tclanktree

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-10-09

PostSubject: Re: Whatcha doin for christmas????   Whatcha doin for christmas???? EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 9:41 pm

I guess this Christmas we are spending it my folks house.

Now that i have a family on my own I feel it's time to start having our own Christmas at the house.

I'm kind of torn between having my own at my place or always visiting my folks for Christmas.

On the 20th we visited my Hubbies side of the family for gift exchanges. Then on Christmas eve we are opening our gifts. We got our Son (hes 15 months) a little Bistro set. Its like a outside grill play-set. Hes gonna love it! I just hope when he gets older he sees how spoiled he really is. HA!!!

Merry Christmas!!!! santa rendeer

Valeria
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/faithanddiscernment
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whatcha doin for christmas????   Whatcha doin for christmas???? Empty

Back to top Go down

Whatcha doin for christmas????
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Discussion-
Jump to: