Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeOkay Okay, LOL Worc was on when on when I talked to....DEvs Phone #'s EmptyOkay Okay, LOL Worc was on when on when I talked to....DEvs Phone #'s Portal10GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Trying out different looks for the forum. Feel free to leave suggestions! - Huklebuc

Okay Okay, LOL Worc was on when on when I talked to....DEvs Phone #'s

Go down 
+4
LonelyWhisper
Iaello
Dragonmaster
Valgarv123
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Valgarv123
LoD Peasant
Valgarv123

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2008-11-23

Character sheet
AE Character(Main): Valgarv

Okay Okay, LOL Worc was on when on when I talked to....DEvs Phone #'s Empty
PostSubject: Okay Okay, LOL Worc was on when on when I talked to....DEvs Phone #'s   Okay Okay, LOL Worc was on when on when I talked to....DEvs Phone #'s EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 2:22 pm

Okay Okay, LOL Worc was on when on when I talked to Jason (old friend from back in the day, he was ear site to OneEye and most of the DEVS, what am I saying, he was of the devs)
Okay anyways, I called him yesterday, but my luck he quit working for them when AE combined with Pixel Mines.

Now He sent me a incomplete list of current devs including OneEye home phone numbers, but asked me not to give em out, to respect his wishes I won't give there out however if the devs wont fix anything post it here and i will send him an email and he will help as much as he can because of his broken contacts..

He also said there is a untested way the get better drops for mobs, now he said it may sound funny but back in the day, he isn't sure if it still works but place a few rabbit feet in your backpack....he said there is a random trigger unknown to the player that cause better and more drops from mobs....Now I tested it last night, with my GF, she got a random drop from a mob, that was a rabbit foot, so I told her to leave it in her backpack, not in a container, and her drops from low mob like dragoons and lizards increase, she played for 2 hrs last night a got 4 magic sizzers and 1 stonebitter....random not sure maybe the rabbit foot does work however he siad for some reason the foot needs to drop from a mob and not a rabbit...... flower drunken drunken drunken drunken
Back to top Go down
http://scarletpcphoenix.com/ashenempires.html
Dragonmaster
LoD Leader

Number of posts : 911
Registration date : 2008-01-16

Character sheet
AE Character(Main): Dragonmaster

PostSubject: Re: Okay Okay, LOL Worc was on when on when I talked to....DEvs Phone #'s   Okay Okay, LOL Worc was on when on when I talked to....DEvs Phone #'s EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 6:10 pm

Ive heard about the rabbit foot thing before actually but Ive never actually tested it... Could always give it a try? Only harm it does is taking up a slot and I really dont want to begin to use FOUR Fboxes.. Wink
Back to top Go down
Iaello
LoD Leader
Iaello

Number of posts : 176
Registration date : 2008-01-14

Character sheet
AE Character(Main): Iaello Silivren

PostSubject: Re: Okay Okay, LOL Worc was on when on when I talked to....DEvs Phone #'s   Okay Okay, LOL Worc was on when on when I talked to....DEvs Phone #'s EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 10:01 pm

Valgarv123 wrote:
however he siad for some reason the foot needs to drop from a mob and not a rabbit...... flower drunken drunken drunken drunken

What drops rabbits foots?
Back to top Go down
LonelyWhisper
LoD Footman
LonelyWhisper

Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2008-10-05

Character sheet
AE Character(Main): Lonely Whisper

PostSubject: Re: Okay Okay, LOL Worc was on when on when I talked to....DEvs Phone #'s   Okay Okay, LOL Worc was on when on when I talked to....DEvs Phone #'s EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 10:23 pm

The bat things by the lightening slugs do Iaello Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Iaello
LoD Leader
Iaello

Number of posts : 176

Character sheet
AE Character(Main): Iaello Silivren

PostSubject: Re: Okay Okay, LOL Worc was on when on when I talked to....DEvs Phone #'s   Okay Okay, LOL Worc was on when on when I talked to....DEvs Phone #'s EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 10:37 pm

Ty Whisper

Just got one from an Orc Warmonger too
Back to top Go down
Dragonmaster
LoD Leader

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Okay Okay, LOL Worc was on when on when I talked to....DEvs Phone #'s   Okay Okay, LOL Worc was on when on when I talked to....DEvs Phone #'s EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 5:50 am

LonelyWhisper wrote:
The bat things by the lightening slugs do Iaello Very Happy

Chiromorphs. But I rather like to call them Batbunnies. Smile
Back to top Go down
Valgarv123
LoD Peasant
Valgarv123

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2008-11-23

Character sheet
AE Character(Main): Valgarv

PostSubject: Re: Okay Okay, LOL Worc was on when on when I talked to....DEvs Phone #'s   Okay Okay, LOL Worc was on when on when I talked to....DEvs Phone #'s EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 4:48 am

Testing of foot so far:

100 orges, out 100 orges 4 belts of orge str , and 2 rings dropped
100 dragoons, 5 magic hammers, 7 magic carp tools, 2 magic anvils and 1 stonebitter
100 term warriors, several gems, 2 stonebitter, 1 mining helm
150 kolbold miner, 3 mining belts, and 1 heavy pick, several gems
100 ghost, runes, a few magic weapons
5 ettins, a really cool axe that all will see when i can wear it...1 flaming sheild
other drops are as such 4 black widow scrolls and 1 bat scroll

testing is still going on will post more later

Remember Jason said if this still works it is a random trigger, so don't give up....post ur results asap... Basketball
Back to top Go down
http://scarletpcphoenix.com/ashenempires.html
Barok
LoD Peasant
Barok

Number of posts : 93

Character sheet
AE Character(Main): Barok

PostSubject: Re: Okay Okay, LOL Worc was on when on when I talked to....DEvs Phone #'s   Okay Okay, LOL Worc was on when on when I talked to....DEvs Phone #'s EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 5:51 am

Well, at least it's good to know that anvils still drop :p

But what I really want are magic skinning knives, magic leatherworking tools, double bladed saws, scythe of ulthiens, logging axes. I've never gotten any of these as a drop. I had to buy all mine :/

If anybody ever gets one of these as a drop, let us know!
Back to top Go down
Dragonmaster
LoD Leader

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Okay Okay, LOL Worc was on when on when I talked to....DEvs Phone #'s   Okay Okay, LOL Worc was on when on when I talked to....DEvs Phone #'s EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 12:50 pm

I got two handed saw, logging axe and schyte of ulthien for you Barok if you need. Smile Last time I sold tools I got 500k each for the saws and axes.. Free for you though.
Back to top Go down
Barok
LoD Peasant
Barok

Number of posts : 93

Character sheet
AE Character(Main): Barok

PostSubject: Re: Okay Okay, LOL Worc was on when on when I talked to....DEvs Phone #'s   Okay Okay, LOL Worc was on when on when I talked to....DEvs Phone #'s EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 2:38 pm

I don't need any right away, I have a couple that will last me awhile. I was just wondering if anything still dropped them. If I knew what dropped them I would hunt up a few more and stockpile them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Okay Okay, LOL Worc was on when on when I talked to....DEvs Phone #'s   Okay Okay, LOL Worc was on when on when I talked to....DEvs Phone #'s EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 4:37 pm

Dragonmaster wrote:
I got two handed saw, logging axe and schyte of ulthien for you Barok if you need. Smile Last time I sold tools I got 500k each for the saws and axes.. Free for you though.

i was one of the people that won one of his tools Smile lol
Back to top Go down
mafiafran
LoD Newbie

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-08-10

Character sheet
AE Character(Main):

PostSubject: Re: Okay Okay, LOL Worc was on when on when I talked to....DEvs Phone #'s   Okay Okay, LOL Worc was on when on when I talked to....DEvs Phone #'s EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 4:36 am

Just got one from an Orc Warmonger too

Novelty Business Flag
regulator solar
Back to top Go down
LeeRain
LoD Newbie

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-09-13

PostSubject: Re: Okay Okay, LOL Worc was on when on when I talked to....DEvs Phone #'s   Okay Okay, LOL Worc was on when on when I talked to....DEvs Phone #'s EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 6:50 pm

if the devs wont fix anything post it here and i will send him an email and he will help as much as he can because of his broken contacts..
Back to top Go down
nirvana
LoD Newbie

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2011-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Okay Okay, LOL Worc was on when on when I talked to....DEvs Phone #'s   Okay Okay, LOL Worc was on when on when I talked to....DEvs Phone #'s EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 5:52 pm

Ronaldinho joins Brazilian club Flamengo

Ronaldinho rarely produced his Barcelona form in a Milan shirt
Brazilian forward Ronaldinho has joined Rio de Janeiro-based club Flamengo - ending any hope Blackburn had of signing the playmaker from AC Milan.
The 30-year-old, who joined Milan from Barcelona in 2008, had also been linked to Brazilian teams Gremio and Palmeiras but has signed a deal until 2014.
Blackburn boss Steve Kean conceded on Saturday the club's hopes of signing Ronaldinho were "dead in the water".
Rovers, who have new owners, had offered him a £20m three-year contract.
Flamengo president Patricia Amorim told the club's official website: "We are pleased to announce the hiring of Ronaldinho for the next four years.

606: DEBATE
Did you lot believe that your club were seriously trying to sign Ronaldinho?
finlaymcdanger
"I thank the board for the discretion and wisdom throughout the negotiations. This project started from the first day I got the presidency.
"I thank the legal department to head coach Wanderley Luxemburgo and especially the fans of Flamengo."
Milan coach Massimiliano Allegri was never in any doubt that Ronaldinho would return to his homeland rather than opt for a Premier League switch, and he leaves the Italian club with six months left on his contract.
The two-time world footballer of the year began his career with Gremio at the age of 18 before moving to Paris St Germain in 2001.
After two years in France, he joined Barcelona as they aimed to match the glamour of the Galacticos at fierce rivals Real Madrid.
His arrival inspired Barcelona's renaissance as they won La Liga in 2005 and a league and Champions League double in 2006, with the Brazilian producing some of the best form of his life.
In the summer of 2008 he turned down a move to Manchester City in favour of move to the San Siro but he failed to reproduce his Barca form for Milan.
He lost his place in the Milan starting XI when Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Robinho arrived last summer and, with Antonio Cassano having signed from Sampdoria this week, there is no space for him in Allegri's line-up.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
search engine optimisation consultancy
neon open signs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Okay Okay, LOL Worc was on when on when I talked to....DEvs Phone #'s   Okay Okay, LOL Worc was on when on when I talked to....DEvs Phone #'s Empty

Back to top Go down

Okay Okay, LOL Worc was on when on when I talked to....DEvs Phone #'s
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Spoilers-
Jump to: