Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeUrgent Post..My findings on Featherbox VS Glowing Crates EmptyUrgent Post..My findings on Featherbox VS Glowing Crates Portal10GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Trying out different looks for the forum. Feel free to leave suggestions! - Huklebuc

Urgent Post..My findings on Featherbox VS Glowing Crates

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Valgarv123
LoD Peasant
Valgarv123

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2008-11-23

Character sheet
AE Character(Main): Valgarv

Urgent Post..My findings on Featherbox VS Glowing Crates Empty
PostSubject: Urgent Post..My findings on Featherbox VS Glowing Crates   Urgent Post..My findings on Featherbox VS Glowing Crates EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 9:40 pm

Featherbox 13LB Holds 12
Glowing Crate 50LB Holds 32

With test using 1000 iron ore
Total Weight of iron ore is 1500LB
With Glowing Crate that is taken down to 375LB
With Feather Box That is taken down to 528 LB

So with that Glowing Crates even thou they are 50LBs each are better to carry...(but however featherboxes are cheaper to make and are better to take if going to a battle you know u will die in)

lol!
Back to top Go down
http://scarletpcphoenix.com/ashenempires.html
LonelyWhisper
LoD Footman
LonelyWhisper

Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2008-10-05

Character sheet
AE Character(Main): Lonely Whisper

PostSubject: Re: Urgent Post..My findings on Featherbox VS Glowing Crates   Urgent Post..My findings on Featherbox VS Glowing Crates EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 1:53 pm

Very Nice Valg...Now make me Glowing Crates lol!
Back to top Go down
Iaello
LoD Leader
Iaello

Number of posts : 176
Registration date : 2008-01-14

Character sheet
AE Character(Main): Iaello Silivren

PostSubject: Re: Urgent Post..My findings on Featherbox VS Glowing Crates   Urgent Post..My findings on Featherbox VS Glowing Crates EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 3:14 pm

Wow

I have seen ppl use the glowing crate in some screenies but never thought more of it.

The glowing crate is only 3 ghw's to make so it's not that hard for carpenters to provide lots of them.

Great info, really appreciate you posted it.
Back to top Go down
Dragonmaster
LoD Leader

Number of posts : 911
Registration date : 2008-01-16

Character sheet
AE Character(Main): Dragonmaster

PostSubject: Re: Urgent Post..My findings on Featherbox VS Glowing Crates   Urgent Post..My findings on Featherbox VS Glowing Crates EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 6:14 pm

Yeah, very good info.

Fbox is 10 FW to make and can be made anywhere at lower level (lvl 83 Carpentry).

Glowing crate is 3 GHW and has to be made by a spire at higher level than Fbox, dont know the exact level though. Because of the weigh of 50 pounds each you cant do to many each run either.

In short, more of a fuss to make glowing crates but they sure are better...

If we also take the weigh and number of slots into consideration we find out that its almost no difference. GC (glowing crate) has 32 slots and weighs 50 pounds. Fbox weighs 12 pounds and has 12 slots. To make up for the lesser slots compared to a CG, you need to carry around three Fboxes. 3 times 12 slots is 36 slots. That will be 36 pounds. Sure its a difference but not a big difference. You also save two slots in the backpack that is not used by Fboxes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Urgent Post..My findings on Featherbox VS Glowing Crates   Urgent Post..My findings on Featherbox VS Glowing Crates Empty

Back to top Go down

Urgent Post..My findings on Featherbox VS Glowing Crates
Page 1 of 1