Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHello,....Whats this about Balda.... EmptyHello,....Whats this about Balda.... Portal10GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Trying out different looks for the forum. Feel free to leave suggestions! - Huklebuc

Hello,....Whats this about Balda....

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Valgarv123
LoD Peasant
Valgarv123

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2008-11-23

Character sheet
AE Character(Main): Valgarv

Hello,....Whats this about Balda.... Empty
PostSubject: Hello,....Whats this about Balda....   Hello,....Whats this about Balda.... EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 3:35 pm

Hi YO..............Whats this about Balda getting his items stolen..........
Well..................oh well, This is when I am glad I have no internet, lol.....well I am using Osumwa's (DAD) internet from his comp...... jocolor As it goes for knowing Balda's password: thats true I did know it oh well.......... farao
Like Logan and Osumwa said I am using their PC, and hell I have been playing for 6/9 yrs I don't know I can't stop playing..... study
I am rambling lol ....... Hell just saying, if I knew Balda had stolen crap from the guild I wouldn't have left, but what is done is done....Me and DM have different takes on things, But back on the subject I didn't take Balda's crap and Logan and Osumwa are my proof....
Back to top Go down
http://scarletpcphoenix.com/ashenempires.html
Dragonmaster
LoD Leader

Number of posts : 911
Registration date : 2008-01-16

Character sheet
AE Character(Main): Dragonmaster

PostSubject: Re: Hello,....Whats this about Balda....   Hello,....Whats this about Balda.... EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 7:52 pm

Im not getting into things since niether you or Balda are guildmembers of mine so its none of my business. I will however retell what Balda told me 2-3 days ago.

As Balda gave back Cloak of Arty and Botd to me, to pass on to Ari, he told me the reason to why he quit. And mind that Im only retelling what I was told, I do not blend it with my own opinions..

According to Balda he quit because someone "hacked" his account and jacked his stuff. All of it. He appeared naked to me when we had our chat.. He said that two persons other than himself, knew the password to his account, you Valgarv, and someone else. And yes, I do know who this someone else is because Balda named that person to me. Not up to me to say that name though. Balda say however that he is 100% sure that this other person didnt do it. So he openly accused you Valgarv for jacking his stuff.

Im not accusing anyone to do anything, I dont care. Im just retelling what is said to me. Thats all I know.

Clear is that someone is lieing. Either you Valgarv, or Balda. I still dont care. You two are not guildmembers of mine. The reason to why I retold all this, is because your connection to Logan and Osumwa, which both ARE my guildmembers. Them two have the right to know this, no matter who is the lieing one.

So.. Ive retold now. Keep me out of it unless it is a matter of LoD.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello,....Whats this about Balda....   Hello,....Whats this about Balda.... EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 6:45 am

I believe that his account was hacked by someone but i can honestly say it was not "valgarv" only because he has no other internet connection other then to come to our home and " I quote this because I know this for a fact" so it was not jacked this we know cause "I know who the other person is too". So in all legal terms it must have been hacked I mean it happen to me 3 times whats saying it can't happen to someone else too.
Back to top Go down
Iaello
LoD Leader
Iaello

Number of posts : 176
Registration date : 2008-01-14

Character sheet
AE Character(Main): Iaello Silivren

PostSubject: Re: Hello,....Whats this about Balda....   Hello,....Whats this about Balda.... EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 3:42 pm

I havent heard anyone talk about this so it's news to me...

I will quote an old post made by OneEye in 2005:

"Since IWG's new security measures that were implemented at the beginning of the year, which locks out accounts after 3 and 5 missed attempts there have been ZERO accounts that have been 'hacked'.

Accounts that have changed hands are strictly due to user error. In most cases (99.99%) that user error is sharing account information with someone else. With the other small percentage of cases, trojans or keyloggers have been passed between users. Keeping your system free of these types of programs is still your responsibility.

Bottom line - don't give your account information out. If you little brother has your account information, tell him not to give it out. If your cousin has your account information, tell him not to give it out. If your l33t friend wants to send you a cool .exe file over MSN, make sure you have an up-to-date virus checker before you run it."

Make sure you have:
- A good Firewall
- An updated Anti-Virus Software

I've heard the story with an exe-file coming over MSN a few times. Be very careful with this. Scanning your system for trojans and keyloggers might be a good idea.
Back to top Go down
Valgarv123
LoD Peasant
Valgarv123

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2008-11-23

Character sheet
AE Character(Main): Valgarv

PostSubject: Re: Hello,....Whats this about Balda....   Hello,....Whats this about Balda.... EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 4:49 pm

LOL..... It would seem DM's no fan of mine

I just posted something that I was brought into........
I would like to think as some of you guys as my friends when I start playing again, even though I am staying in Iotr, but wow DM if you want to dis include me from your guild then delete my access to this forum......but I like to stay friends even thou I left on very bad terms...
Umm, I am renaming guide site I made with LOD still in the main name...umm sorry if I pissed anyone off, but what is done is done...SoRrY
Back to top Go down
http://scarletpcphoenix.com/ashenempires.html
Dragonmaster
LoD Leader

Number of posts : 911
Registration date : 2008-01-16

Character sheet
AE Character(Main): Dragonmaster

PostSubject: Re: Hello,....Whats this about Balda....   Hello,....Whats this about Balda.... EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 7:29 am

As a reply I will quote myself:

"And mind that Im only retelling what I was told, I do not blend it with my own opinions..

If you read my post again Valgarv you will see that Im objective, only retelling what was said to me. I am however making the assumtion that either you or Balda is lieing, which is because you have one story and he has a different story. Again I say, I dont care who is the lieing one no matter if its you or Balda. Im beginning to regret I did share the info with Logan and Osumwa though, next time Ill simply shut up.

I am not "dis including" you from LoD. You did that yourself when you left. My responsibility do not stretch outside the members of LoD, which you are not. You do actually only have acces to the public part of this forum, not the Guildchat part. Anybody that wish to register here, have acces to the public part.
Back to top Go down
Raziel
LoD Squire
Raziel

Number of posts : 305
Registration date : 2008-01-15

Character sheet
AE Character(Main): Raziel

PostSubject: Re: Hello,....Whats this about Balda....   Hello,....Whats this about Balda.... EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 7:52 pm

Quote :
Make sure you have:
- A good Firewall
- An updated Anti-Virus Software

I've heard the story with an exe-file coming over MSN a few times. Be very careful with this. Scanning your system for trojans and keyloggers might be a good idea.

I have to agree. ALWAYS keep your firewall and antivirus programs updated and latest versions.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello,....Whats this about Balda....   Hello,....Whats this about Balda.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello,....Whats this about Balda....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Discussion-
Jump to: