Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeAttention all who care. EmptyAttention all who care. Portal10GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Trying out different looks for the forum. Feel free to leave suggestions! - Huklebuc

Attention all who care.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gurt
Head of Recruits
Gurt

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2008-01-16

Character sheet
AE Character(Main): Gurtachk

Attention all who care. Empty
PostSubject: Attention all who care.   Attention all who care. EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 12:52 am

Still Da Mom has just informed of a temporary merger of guild members from all sorts of different guilds. The purpose of this new guild (tag is GRrr, and guild name is Golen Rule) is formed for one purpose and one purpose only. That purpose is to get to every boss they can, fill up all the good hunting grounds and generaly prevent any one guild from controling bosses and hunting grounds.

I am asking permision to send Gurtachk over to there for a certain amount of time and help the cause. It is a very valiant effort to make the hunting and boss grounds free to everyone. The cost of some of the stuff that can be easily attend from bosses and other mobs is getting outrageous, not to mention that the stupidty and greed of people on this server is something i saw on H and DO NOT want to see the community of L fall pray to these (explitive explitive).

If the guild leaders do decide to condone this they i ask for anyone who wants to join the cause to do so for a SET amount of time, then return and join the LoD family again.

Bugha
Gurtachk the War Chieften
Back to top Go down
Dragonmaster
LoD Leader

Number of posts : 911

Character sheet
AE Character(Main): Dragonmaster

PostSubject: Re: Attention all who care.   Attention all who care. EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 9:10 am

This is discussed by the leaders in our part of the section as we speak. Thank you for bringing it to our attention. Smile

EDIT: One thing... Is the guild Grr supposed to behave like the other guilds? Drop on people and all that..
Back to top Go down
Nestor
LoD Member

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2008-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Attention all who care.   Attention all who care. EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 5:46 pm

interesting idea, but im all curious how they want to achieve it. and does it effectively mean that GRrr will control all bosses then?
Back to top Go down
Dragonmaster
LoD Leader

Number of posts : 911

Character sheet
AE Character(Main): Dragonmaster

PostSubject: Re: Attention all who care.   Attention all who care. EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 8:16 pm

Was talking to Sabre, counsilmember in IoTR, he said if I knew more about this Grr thing but I didnt. He also said that lots of IoTR is in it by now.

EDIT: Seems like Mabel is recreating Momz now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Attention all who care.   Attention all who care. Empty

Back to top Go down

Attention all who care.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Discussion-
Jump to: