Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Vailin-Hunting-for-Proudblood-Heads Thread EmptyThe Vailin-Hunting-for-Proudblood-Heads Thread Portal10GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Trying out different looks for the forum. Feel free to leave suggestions! - Huklebuc

The Vailin-Hunting-for-Proudblood-Heads Thread

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vailin
LoD Peasant
Vailin

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2009-01-05

The Vailin-Hunting-for-Proudblood-Heads Thread Empty
PostSubject: The Vailin-Hunting-for-Proudblood-Heads Thread   The Vailin-Hunting-for-Proudblood-Heads Thread EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 1:14 am

Just for fun, I decided I'd post updates about my efforts trying to finish this quest finally....

so, I got the head of cirrus about 18 hours ago. Today, about 1.5 hours ago I encountered cumulus! I killed him... but he did not drop a head.... mad disappointing Sad(

ugh.. the hunt continues... I now have 22-24 rock troll scrolls.........
Back to top Go down
Vailin
LoD Peasant
Vailin

PostSubject: Re: The Vailin-Hunting-for-Proudblood-Heads Thread   The Vailin-Hunting-for-Proudblood-Heads Thread EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 4:52 am

So... i saw cumulus again just minutes ago.. killed him... and he AGAIN did not drop a head.. what gives??
Back to top Go down
Vailin
LoD Peasant
Vailin

PostSubject: Re: The Vailin-Hunting-for-Proudblood-Heads Thread   The Vailin-Hunting-for-Proudblood-Heads Thread EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 7:32 am

Update: I have finally found and killed Stratus! Unlike Cumulus, who was a bitch and wouldn't drop his head ever, Stratus spit it out on the first shot! Looks like there is an end in sight to this awful quest. Should've been done by now...

hm, I tend to find the proudbloods during the odd hours of the early morning..
Back to top Go down
Dragonmaster
LoD Leader

Number of posts : 911
Registration date : 2008-01-16

Character sheet
AE Character(Main): Dragonmaster

PostSubject: Re: The Vailin-Hunting-for-Proudblood-Heads Thread   The Vailin-Hunting-for-Proudblood-Heads Thread EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 2:23 pm

Aww... I admire your efforts Vail. lol Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Vailin-Hunting-for-Proudblood-Heads Thread   The Vailin-Hunting-for-Proudblood-Heads Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

The Vailin-Hunting-for-Proudblood-Heads Thread
Page 1 of 1