Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGuitar Hero.... EmptyGuitar Hero.... Portal10GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Trying out different looks for the forum. Feel free to leave suggestions! - Huklebuc

Guitar Hero....

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dragonmaster
LoD Leader

Number of posts : 911
Registration date : 2008-01-16

Character sheet
AE Character(Main): Dragonmaster

Guitar Hero.... Empty
PostSubject: Guitar Hero....   Guitar Hero.... EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 11:43 pm

For years Ive heard this and that about GH. Never actually played it. Before now. A week ago a friend of mine bought GH - Metallica and I thought I should give it a try. Now Im stuck with that game instead of Civ IV. Its actually fun. Really fun.. Well not GH Metallica. I bought GH World Tour instead. So now "we" have both games, can borrow from eachother.. Smile After the first few hours I had an amazing pain in my left wrist. After a few days Ive already mastered the Medium level on almost all tracks. Cant play all days long as with Civ IV though, the wrist hurts to bad.. Hehe...

Anyhow, now Ive began to play the Hard level. The last little Orange button aaaaaaall the way over theeeeeeere.... Its fun. But really hard.. I think Ill skip the Expert level.. Razz Did anyone play Guitar Hero?

So... Just saying why the heck I disapeared from AE again... Razz

Last edited by Dragonmaster on Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LonelyWhisper
LoD Footman
LonelyWhisper

Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2008-10-05

Character sheet
AE Character(Main): Lonely Whisper

Guitar Hero.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guitar Hero....   Guitar Hero.... EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 12:41 am

lol DM...well i haven't been on much due to having the flu i suspect but i'm trying to keep up with the forums everyday at the least
Back to top Go down
ghostly whisper
LoD Conscript
ghostly whisper

Number of posts : 165
Registration date : 2009-05-04

Character sheet
AE Character(Main): ghostly whisper

Guitar Hero.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guitar Hero....   Guitar Hero.... EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 12:55 am

i have played guitar hero on ds light try it that way some time lol fingers cramp up like crazy Very Happy

can't waite to try some of the newer guitar heros for ds light though and another thing ya should try is the drums for guitar hero now thats cool Very Happy

hope all is well and doing ok till next time will cya l8er
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/michellerana_1981
Vailin
LoD Peasant
Vailin

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2009-01-05

Guitar Hero.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guitar Hero....   Guitar Hero.... EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 10:44 pm

rock band with friends is way better
Back to top Go down
Dragonmaster
LoD Leader

Number of posts : 911
Registration date : 2008-01-16

Character sheet
AE Character(Main): Dragonmaster

Guitar Hero.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guitar Hero....   Guitar Hero.... EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 11:57 pm

Well Ive heard the other way around now when Guitar Hero also released games with the drums and all the other stuff. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Guitar Hero.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guitar Hero....   Guitar Hero.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Guitar Hero....
Page 1 of 1