Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeForum Guild List EmptyForum Guild List Portal10GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Trying out different looks for the forum. Feel free to leave suggestions! - Huklebuc

Forum Guild List

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Huklebuc
Admin
Huklebuc

Number of posts : 491
Registration date : 2008-01-14

Character sheet
AE Character(Main): Huklebuc

Forum Guild List Empty
PostSubject: Forum Guild List   Forum Guild List EmptySun Feb 17, 2008 12:53 am

I have created a guild list that can be accessed through the forum. So far, its only basic(names and a few ranks). When I have more time, I will be updating it more. I will also give it a proper link on the forum, but for now I'll put the link in this post. I have more plans for the guild list, but I wont get into all of that just yet.

LoD Guild List
Back to top Go down
https://lordsofdransik.forumotion.com
Huklebuc
Admin
Huklebuc

Number of posts : 491
Registration date : 2008-01-14

Character sheet
AE Character(Main): Huklebuc

Forum Guild List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Guild List   Forum Guild List EmptyTue Mar 11, 2008 12:47 am

I added a new link to the header named "Guild List". That link will take you to the forum guild list.

I have also edited the forum header picture. Instead of having "Lords of Dransik, Ashen Empires LoD Guild Forum" next to the header picture, I added it into the picture. Looks much better imo.

I'll be doing other misc. projects on the forum here and there when time permits. If you have a suggestion, let me know and I'll look into it.

/Huklebuc
Back to top Go down
https://lordsofdransik.forumotion.com

Forum Guild List
Page 1 of 1