Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Homedo to recent events Emptydo to recent events Portal10GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Trying out different looks for the forum. Feel free to leave suggestions! - Huklebuc

do to recent events

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

do to recent events Empty
PostSubject: do to recent events   do to recent events EmptyWed Apr 09, 2008 8:30 pm

do to recent events i will only be on at night now as some knows i need some time to think and all my mom is not happy with me and she caused me some trouble i didn't need trying to pack stuff up so with me being busy and all i am only going to be on around 6 pm now till when ever i get to sleep not happy about my mom but oh well stuff happens till then i hope to see all some time soon and if i catch you on at night i will say hi hugs everyone here and i got to go pack some more yaaaaaaaaaa what fun
Back to top Go down
lilwing
LoD Mom
lilwing

Number of posts : 327
Registration date : 2008-01-14

Character sheet
AE Character(Main): lilwing

PostSubject: Re: do to recent events   do to recent events EmptyThu Apr 10, 2008 2:05 am

hopefully, things will mellow out for you after the move is finalized. Packing is such a joy ain't it? *RME* Never know how much stuff you really have until it is time to move it.

Good luck sugar and in the meantime, you know where we all are if you need to just gab to feel better.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/imjaide

PostSubject: Re: do to recent events   do to recent events EmptyThu Apr 10, 2008 2:02 pm

Thank you and you all are like family when I need someone to talk to. I do hop on and I do talk to you all "About 90% of this year has been rough but some how I have managed to make it day by day and with help from friends and my kids it does’ help me out." Just a new move a lot more stress full”then I thought it would be but I'm ready for this change it’s been along time. But I'm ready for this and I'm happy about this change I just hope that he feels the same way that I do. I have updated him on what was going on about the kids and stuff so when I do move their dad is going to have them till I get settled in and I know I have a job to do what I need to for my kids as we had talked about me have decided to do this for reasons on which some of the guild members know why and this is all the further I am going as far as my mom goes once again we are not talking because of something little over me moving but I hope once she sees how happy I am she will change her mind till then only time will tell I give hugs all around and I got big smiles thinking about the change yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dragonmaster
LoD Leader

Number of posts : 911
Registration date : 2008-01-16

Character sheet
AE Character(Main): Dragonmaster

PostSubject: Re: do to recent events   do to recent events EmptySat Apr 12, 2008 6:59 pm

Why does it feel like all in AE have some kind of shit in the background? I personally know a ton of them and Im not completly white myself...

With that in mind I hope things will turn out for the best for you Loganata. Rough times are.. Rough. *sigh*
Back to top Go down
lilwing
LoD Mom
lilwing

Number of posts : 327
Registration date : 2008-01-14

Character sheet
AE Character(Main): lilwing

PostSubject: Re: do to recent events   do to recent events EmptySun Apr 13, 2008 12:44 am

it is because we are human sugar...and it is a sign of the times. Life now, for you folks at your ages, is way harder than it was for me at the same age, and it was way harder for me, than it was my mother at that same age.

Simply put, life is full of hills and bumps and holes in the road....sometimes, it feels like the more you try, the farther behind you get. The only thing we can do is take what comes each day, just one day at a time and remind ourselves to, instead of brooding on the bad, learn from the bad, and find, notice, and be grateful for the good that we have.

What is it? Count your blessings...

I for one am blessed with children I love, grandchildren I adore, a man I can trust (even if he plucks me from time to time) and a guild that is made up of people I am slowly getting to know and the more I know of them, the more I truly enjoy them.

Tell me everyone...What are good things have you in your lives, that make you happy? I dare each and every one of you to list at least as many things as I have. I promise you, if you look for the good and the happy...the background crap life hands us does not seem as bad as it COULD be.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/imjaide

PostSubject: Re: do to recent events   do to recent events EmptySun Apr 13, 2008 12:27 pm

my top 10 list that makes me happy

1. my kids
2.the thought of moving to a new place and starting over
3.have someone i who stole my heart close to me
4.have good friends that helps me out day by day
5.being in love
6. even though this sound curl not being that close to my family for reason which i will not say lol
7.know that when i move my kids will be in safe hands till i get on my feet
8.talking to the person that stole my heart and hearing him laugh *smiles at the thought*
9.enjoying getting to know you all as my friends
10. knowing I'm loved by my kids and that i have close friends and that someone has stolen my heart in a very good way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: do to recent events   do to recent events EmptySun Apr 13, 2008 12:28 pm

Dragonmaster wrote:
Why does it feel like all in AE have some kind of shit in the background? I personally know a ton of them and Im not completly white myself...

With that in mind I hope things will turn out for the best for you Loganata. Rough times are.. Rough. *sigh*
hay it may be rough but i got friends to help me through the rough times and a man that stole my heart hehe Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: do to recent events   do to recent events Empty

Back to top Go down

do to recent events
Page 1 of 1