Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Homethe storm and the hero Emptythe storm and the hero Portal10GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Trying out different looks for the forum. Feel free to leave suggestions! - Huklebuc

the storm and the hero

Go down 
AuthorMessage

the storm and the hero Empty
PostSubject: the storm and the hero   the storm and the hero EmptyMon May 26, 2008 4:07 pm

It was a dark and stormy night. when out of the blue there he was. this tall dark knight in shining armor who stands there waiting to recuse someone. Who? I had no idea or even where he had come from all I know is that he was there for someone or something it took me a while to realize that he was just standing there waiting.

I began to walk along the city bay side watching the ocean view the ships this time of the year look so pretty when the sun rises and sets. I see a lady in the water calling for help. Where was that night in shining armor? I began to try to help when out of the blue the knight shows up he goes to rescue her. Once she is rescued he got a thank you and moves on his way. I start to think, maybe this is what our small town needs is a hero. that everyone can look up too. but where did He come from? who is he and why now, why here out of all places?

Snapping back to reality, I was now drenched from the nights storm so I start to head home to my 5th floor balcony two bed room apartment. A nice long night walk was what I need to help me fall asleep. I began to doze off in the elevator. The storm outside continued to get worse.

Once I reached the 5th floor I strolled down the hall to my door and unlocked my apartment door. headed in and turned on the t.v. to see what is going on. it comes across the screen flash flood warning in effect till 6:00 a.m. I think oh joy by the time I wake up once again our small town will be under a foot of water. I won't be able to drive my small car to work. I doze off in my chair I think of the nice walk I had and the hero I saw.

I finally awoke the next morning to what I thought and saw was once again our small little town under a foot of water. It takes me walking time an hour to get to my work place and a half hour to drive. so I thought I might take my bike. I take my bike down stair’s. I can't help to wonder where is the hero for our town is he only a partial thought of my imagination or was he really real. I mean I did see him rescue that woman from the water but he seems to not be found on my way to work.

I keep riding my bike, the department stores are open even in our pour Little town in a foot of water I see people walking I see someone stuck with his car. I take and get off my bike to go help him out when all of a sudden out of no where the hero appears and helps out but this time he was saying to us push, push this car out of the road. So we did and just in time too as a car was float speeding and would have hit this guy and his car if not for the hero helping out and me “laughs” But more the hero how did “he know about the car.” I wondered yet again but by the time I could ask him any questions he had done left,. Oh well it seems that there will be a next time because our hero seems to like our small town.

I finally reach work and walk in. I begin to hang clothing up 4 hours of clothing hanging I think and 4 hours of stocking what time to my self because normally I don't get bugged but maybe a little bit at my job and that's normally to help someone out. But I don't mind because I can still leave my normal time. so I hang and hang and hang and see people come and people go its been a busy day for our little store. But I keep on working the boss comes to me tells me break time.

I take my lunch out side and sit on the table and eat and watch people walk through the water and drive through it. I hear it come across the radio that another storm yet is on it's way. I think oh joy what fun I can go for another long walk and this time maybe see something interesting.

I go back to work this time doing stocking. I stock just about a little bit of everything for about four hours. I bounce departments from toys to stocking shoes. Stocking is the one thing I like to do, it gives me the chance to meet new people.at the end of my 8 hour shift, I decide to do a little bit of shopping at my store I work at and I buy my normal foods.

I take my bike, since tonights storm has started, I take and walk my bike home. I enjoy the rain and storms mostly because it is more quiet time for me. I see people coming home from a long days work like me and I wonder which one could be the hero. I think he does not say to much "quiet and shy" but at same time you can't see his face because of the mask he is wearing. Why is it that most hero's wear mask's is it because of the fact that if they showed there self to the world that the world might want them more often.

I continue walking home when I see him again rescuing someone from a fire and this time it looks like he was hurt. I offer my help and he says no thank you a hero's job is never ending and then he takes off again. He has speed like a cheetah and undescribable strength, no wonder I can't see him when he takes off. This time I saw it though I just wonder where he has gone.

I finished making my way. I finally reach my apartment and as I stand in front to find I had left my balcony door open to the potio, I think to my self I rush up stairs and unlock my door. To my surprise I see that my floor is still dry even while its raining. Cool I thought to my self "but not cool" for a simple mistake I had made could have caused someone to take my stuff or even cause my life for my railing to my patio is still lose after getting after the maintenance crew to fix it. So I lock my patio door and put my food away and leave to finish my walk.

This time I just walk the streets wondering around till I find that our hero was lying there sleeping. I wake him up and "he asks" Why do you disturb my slumber. When I asked him why is it that you have choosing our town to recsue his answer was. I follow where the storm takes me this will not last long in this town for me because it looks like you will soon have sun coming. I ask why do you follow the storm? He said nothing and then left.

I went about my walk and started to walk home again. This time once I reached my home I fell asleep in my bed and awake to find it still raining. I was thinking to myself will this rain ever end then I thought if it ends I will not have the chance to see the hero that like storms. Again wow I thought to my self our town needs a hero. So I wished that the rain would not stop for our town.

I had the next two days off to do what ever I wanted to. So I just looked around and thought maybe a little fishing time would be good. I gather my fishing gear up and head for my favorite spot under the docks there the fish is best to catch. When I went there I found that the water was a little high. I thought to myself it might not hurt if I took and fished here I would just have to be a little more careful today then normal cause the shore sharks are out but that didn't stop me.

I cast my line and begun to fish my first catch was a catfish which is good eating. I put it in my bucket and cast out my line again and again and again many times over. Not paying attention to the time it was or the water line because I was having a good time fishing in the rain the water was rising fast and I had not noticed it till by the time it reached my feet. By that time I knew it was getting late. I grabbed my stuff and my bucket full of fish and began to walk home in the rain and storm thunder and lighting this time.

I walked to the street and continued my way home wondering where the hero was or what he was doing at this very moment. No one every really pays attention to that type of stuff unless they are saved by someone that they would know to be a hero this guy was not like the rest. How some stay in on town he travels from town to town wondering and never really settling down as I thought to my self walking it must be hard being a hero and not having time to your self.

Last edited by loganata on Tue May 27, 2008 4:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dragonmaster
LoD Leader

Number of posts : 911
Registration date : 2008-01-16

Character sheet
AE Character(Main): Dragonmaster

PostSubject: Re: the storm and the hero   the storm and the hero EmptyMon May 26, 2008 6:25 pm

Logan.... Pleeeeease... Paragraphs...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the storm and the hero   the storm and the hero EmptyTue May 27, 2008 4:33 pm

Is this better i even add some more to it after a lil think late last night and not being able too sleep lol
Back to top Go down
Dragonmaster
LoD Leader

Number of posts : 911
Registration date : 2008-01-16

Character sheet
AE Character(Main): Dragonmaster

PostSubject: Re: the storm and the hero   the storm and the hero EmptyWed May 28, 2008 9:20 pm

A lot better! Now its even readable... And, Im going to read it too. hehe.. Just not today, Im so tired... Just going to crash in bed in a moment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the storm and the hero   the storm and the hero Empty

Back to top Go down

the storm and the hero
Page 1 of 1