Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeMerry Christmas everyone! EmptyMerry Christmas everyone! Portal10GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Trying out different looks for the forum. Feel free to leave suggestions! - Huklebuc

Merry Christmas everyone!

Go down 
+2
LonelyWhisper
Dragonmaster
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Dragonmaster
LoD Leader

Number of posts : 911
Registration date : 2008-01-16

Character sheet
AE Character(Main): Dragonmaster

Merry Christmas everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Merry Christmas everyone!   Merry Christmas everyone! EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 10:45 am

What the topic says. Merry christmas from me and FT to all of you. Hope your Holiday will be as nice as I hope ours will be. Smile Hugs for everyone! Even for LW allthough with a sertain degree of disgust. Wink
Back to top Go down
LonelyWhisper
LoD Footman
LonelyWhisper

Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2008-10-05

Character sheet
AE Character(Main): Lonely Whisper

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas everyone!   Merry Christmas everyone! EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 1:49 pm

Merry Christmas too you two Smile We miss seeing you both in game a lot. Hope your holidays are merry everyone Smile.

*hugs DM as far back as I can* psst...he needs a bath Razz
Back to top Go down
Worc
LoD Leader
Worc

Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2008-01-18

Character sheet
AE Character(Main): Worc

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas everyone!   Merry Christmas everyone! EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 7:39 pm

Merry Christmas to all and families. See you tomorrow in game Smile
Back to top Go down
Huklebuc
Admin
Huklebuc

Number of posts : 491
Registration date : 2008-01-14

Character sheet
AE Character(Main): Huklebuc

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas everyone!   Merry Christmas everyone! EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 8:38 pm

Merry Christmas everyone! Hope everyone has a very happy holidays.
Back to top Go down
https://lordsofdransik.forumotion.com
Raziel
LoD Squire
Raziel

Number of posts : 305
Registration date : 2008-01-15

Character sheet
AE Character(Main): Raziel

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas everyone!   Merry Christmas everyone! EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 9:03 pm

Merry Christmas!
Back to top Go down
Dragonmaster
LoD Leader

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas everyone!   Merry Christmas everyone! EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 4:32 am

Yeah...

FT delayed my comeback to AE a lot. How so??

She bought me two Nintendo games for christmas, high up on my list. "Super Mario Galaxy" and "New Super Mario Bros Wii". Sorry.. You got to blame her for that... Razz
Back to top Go down
Vailin
LoD Peasant
Vailin

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas everyone!   Merry Christmas everyone! EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 5:47 am

WHAT! she should have bought you tokens!

btw, Hayur got us a blue pristine, so whenever you feel like playing more often, maybe we can do some dragons Razz
Back to top Go down
Dragonmaster
LoD Leader

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas everyone!   Merry Christmas everyone! EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 12:10 pm

Yeah. I need tokens too. Razz Not for a sub but.. Well I cant afford to buy a new sub. Its paid for until the upcoming summer though.

Hayur got us a blue pristine? Damn she is developing fast... Was jag a newb when I went on my two week (roughly) long break. Wink

We already got lot of blue scales I assume? Atleast 20 in the guildhall and I got in my bank a couple of them too.

FT cant join though. Or, I cant join. Depends on who will be using this computer. The computer FT is using, fried a month ago. I think its the power unit that needs to be replaced but we couldnt afford it yet. The christmas have been expensive..
Back to top Go down
Dragonmaster
LoD Leader

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas everyone!   Merry Christmas everyone! EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 1:56 am

Well Im done with Super Mario Brothers Wii now. I defeated Bowser yesterday. Again... I wonder how many times I did that through out the years. What a loser... Hehe.. Razz

Problem is that on every course there are three big coins. Other than those small coins you collect for 1 Ups. 100 coins, one 1 Up. I didnt get all those big three coins on all courses. Yet. Now why do I need them? Because, after I defeated Bowser and those Credit lines that follow, finnished, another world showed up.. A ninth world on top of the eight they torture you through to begin with. But its shadowed! Meaning, you cant acces it.. So my little theory is that you got to have all those three Big coins on every little course to unlock that third world.

Damn it...

And hey... Super Mario Galaxy is really fun too. Smile I tried it, just to see what its like. Was the second game FT got for me for christmas. Its like Super Mario 64 (N64) and Super Mario Sunshine (NGC) but for the Wii. With the enhanced possibilites Wii have with the controls..

Tell you what, PS3 and Xbox 360 sucks. Bad ass. Goat ass. Its so much more fun to play with the Wii Remote. And Im not talking about Wii Sports now. That game is only to promote the Wii Remote in my opinion. Im talking about all the other games that actually use the possibilities the Wii Remote offers. Smile Shake and move and twist and.....

Zelda. Very Happy Swing your sword and.. Well.. With the Wii Remote. Very Happy Why does PS and Xbox exist? Oh... yeah... Still some ignorant bastards out there.... Wink
Back to top Go down
Worc
LoD Leader
Worc

Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2008-01-18

Character sheet
AE Character(Main): Worc

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas everyone!   Merry Christmas everyone! EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 5:03 pm

Happy New Year everyone Beer
Back to top Go down
Dragonmaster
LoD Leader

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas everyone!   Merry Christmas everyone! EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 1:57 am

Happy new year!

Now cus at FT for giving me Nintendo games. Wink
Back to top Go down
LonelyWhisper
LoD Footman
LonelyWhisper

Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2008-10-05

Character sheet
AE Character(Main): Lonely Whisper

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas everyone!   Merry Christmas everyone! EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 1:25 pm

no your more fun to cuss at DM :p
Back to top Go down
Dragonmaster
LoD Leader

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas everyone!   Merry Christmas everyone! EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 3:59 pm

But Im boring to cuss at because I dont get mad. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas everyone!   Merry Christmas everyone! Empty

Back to top Go down

Merry Christmas everyone!
Page 1 of 1